Best/Favorite Halloween Costume You've Worn

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DJRedeye, Jun 17, 2009.

1. So I've been a swimmer my whole life, and I'm on the team at school. For a couple semesters, I was also on the crew team. So I had to wake up at 530 every morning for crew practice.

It's important to know I'm a swimmer because as a swimmer, I am more prone than most to not be wearing clothes. Last halloween, I didn't have a costume or any ideas, so I decided to be creative and cheap. I decided to be adam (the biblical one). My costume consisted of a speedo and enough large green leaves around my waist to completely hide the fact that I had it on under them. Needless to say, my costume was a hit at all the parties I went to. I blacked out that night, and don't remember getting back to my room.

I woke up abruptly at 530 to my annoying alarm, and jumped out of bed to turn it off before my roommate and his gf woke up. I subsequently realized that I was completely naked. Luckily they didn't wake up. I saw the speedo on the floor, but the leaves were nowhere to be seen. That led me to hypothesize that at some point during the night after I had blacked out already, probably while still at a party or perhaps on my way home, the leaves were removed and I was walking around my campus in nothing but a speedo and sandals.

The next day, some feminist (fuck them) had written an article for the daily newspaper about the double-standard that governs halloween costumes for guys and girs. She was mainly bitching about how unfair it is that girls wearing slutty costumes are seen as sluts and whores but guys can wear slutty costumes and just get laughs from it. As an example, she then mentioned seeing "some guy wearing nothing but a few leaves and sandals" walking to/from a party. This is the only time I have been mentioned in our school newspaper, and I couldn't be prouder.

This year, my costume consisted of a couple white tshirts made into a diaper, a baby bib, and a pacifier around my neck. Nearly as awesome, but not quite. (I was a baby)

What were your favorites?

2. My Optimus Prime costume, used to love it as a kid lol

3. ...do no other stoners enjoy halloween?

4. I was Toad one year, the mushroom dude from mario ya know. Had a massive three foot mushroom cap made from foam and white fabric with those giant red circles, tiny ass white shorts, blue vest and red shoes. It was epic, still fits too after 10 years. well except for the shorts and vest. Had to tilt my head sideways to fit through some doors.

5. Full body Gorilla suit just like the one below (generic pic).

It was HOT AS HELL in there!

[​IMG]

6. Beer keg, with working tap helmet. Won 100$ first place prize at a bar, and had a bunch of hot chicks on their knees in front of me, drinking from my tap ^_^

My girlfriend then banned that costume from ever being worn again... jelous bitch. Haha

7. i was a beer bottle one year... that was pretty sweet ahha

8. Hahaha i have one of those!
    mine was like 12 dollars on clearance :D

9. Deputy Travis Junior from Reno 911.

Everybody in the school loved it.

Attached Files:

10. Hunter S. Thompson, No one knew who i was, but they got some good laughs seeing a guy run from class to class with a Hawaiian shirt, shades, short khaki shorts, the hat, briefcase, and a flyswatter with a bat attached to it with fishing line so that it looks like im getting attacked by a bat :p

11. my friend sent me a pic of a dude he saw during halloween in a males private part costume... I gotta say it was really creative... The dude inside the costume was an indian guy lol, but yeah it made my day

12. haha shit i thought it was really him

13. in 5th grade i dressed up as a girl with a wig and makeup and my sisters clothing, me and my friend both dressed up as girls...lol..those were the days.

14. only really memorable one was this last year. the dorm (roskie) i was in is notorious for bud, and a lot of ppl call the residents roskifarians. so i took one of the dorm shirts and spray painted green and red stripes on it, it was already yellow. and painted roskifarian with a huge bud for the o and a couple pot leaves on it. got a ton of great comments on it, very very simple but awesome.

15. last year i was the pyro from TF2
    [​IMG]

and the other year i dressed up as a
    death corp of krieg (for all who play warhammer 40k)
    [​IMG]

sorry for no real pics but i think i lost them in the proscess of repooting my comp