Best family halloween party?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by o iToke o, Nov 1, 2009.

1. So tonight i had to go to a family party with all my family for halloween because we were all supposed to go over my friends house and he was having a party but he decided not to have it? i know gay right? but anyway at this party i brought my girlfriend and i was just thinking wow... this is probably going to be gay as shit. but when i got there i walked up to my aunt and shes like need and beer? (because im only 19 and i didnt really think my family would let me drink) so i said nah get me a couple jello shots? and she got me 4 jello shots and a beer. After that she brought me up 2 more jello shots. then my grandmom told me to have one! hahahah. after that my aunt had a roach and i asked if i could hit it and she let me smoke that with her lmao. then she was like i have some more bud upstairs but nothing to roll it in and i told her that we could use receipt paper so we did and i got to smoke a little over half and she had the rest. i had some bahama slama shit after that and i grabbed 2 more jello shots on my way out but by the time i got home they were liquidy? so im going to put them in my freezer for a little bit to get them back to jello and then eat those. im still drunk and a little high right now too.

So a night i expected to be shitty turned pretty good. so how was your nights fellow blades?

2. receipt paper? was it bitter? im just curious cuz i always thought itd work just fine but never tried it.

3. Yea its kinda bad but it works as a last resort.

4. man ya'll should just went old school n smoked outta a tinny.

dont need nothing but a piece of tin foil.

5. wow i ve never been so desperate as to use anythin but rollin papers... how do u even stick with the reciept papers i hope u didnt use tape lmao.... sounds like a fun time though cool that ur family gives u alch and buns