Best Eyedrops to use and other q's

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by lavenderx, Jan 3, 2013.

1. So first I wanna know which eye drops work best and how long they take to start working. Also I was wondering how to ask this dealer for a gram and I also dont have a car so I need him to deliver which im not sure he does he lives like 3 miles away. Ive never actually asked a dealer directly for weed but I've smoked some with my friends. Also i plan on my parents not finding out while i smoke in the house like i will smoke it outside then go inside and to my room how bad will i smell and what can i do to get rid of the smell? and should i smoke late like 12 or will i like fall asleep? thanks

2. 1) Rhoto. pretty much instantly, maybe a minute.
    2) I've never met a dealer who would deliver to me. I assume you're still in school because you sound pretty young (maybe even under 18, be careful), so find someone in your school that deals. You'd be surprised how common they are.
    3) Smoke outside. I find going for a long walk in the sun will get rid of any smell. However; the smell will get in your clothes and hair, so if you're really worried about it, when you get back inside take a shower and change clothes.
    4) As for falling asleep at 12, I generally fall asleep around then or not too long after regardless of if I'm high.

3. Rhotos are good (a bit expensive) but Clear Eye also does the trick. Couple drops in each eye and you are good to go in about 2-3 minutes.
    When you want to smoke make sure you dont have a jacket on or anything that will catch the smoke. Spray some axe or something that will take the attention off the dankness chew on some Trident minty gum maybe a squirt of some hand sanitizer and you should be odorless...assuming you take regular showers :)

4. Visine A are really good drops. If you want to get rid of the smell then chew gum and use hand sanitizer. After that you should be good if you smoke outside. If I was you I would totally avoid smoking inside its just too sketch

5. [​IMG]

They get the red out completely for me.

6. Visine extended relief. Keeps ur eyes white for a good 4 hours even while smokin

7. I'd go with visine. If you know the dealer personally, he might help you out. Other than that get a friend to introduce you and take you to their house. Going to a random dealers house alone is sketchy.

For the smell, bring some cologne with you and chewing gum, you should be good to go.

8. the friends you smoke with should be teaching you this stuff...