Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Eyedrops-2014 Edition

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bockscar, Aug 21, 2014.

1. So, ive done some searches but 2012 seemed like the newest....so wanted to update the topic, to see if theres any new ones out there.

Ive been using the green cap rhoto forever now, but they dont be seeming to do the job as much anymore. Dont like the other caps becuase theyre uncomfortable for a while...havent tried the "arctic" one ive just read about.

So what do you use that ALWAYS gets the job done/the red out. I wouldnt mind paying a higher price, if its worth it tho...so if you can mention the budget the products accommodate, thatd be helpful too.

2. Clear eyes just the regular one the advanced doesn't really do any better. Other eye drops some to hurt my eyes and they don't even work, plus when I put them in it feels foggy not refreshing. Clear eyes user for like 3 years

3. same here I got stock in that product lol

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. clear eyes, couple times a day

5. Rohto blue cap... green cap... it doesn't matter, but they work. Guarenteed, everytime. I find that because they sting a little that it also helps to wake me up a bit if I'm too "stoned". Just my opinion though.

6. Clear eyes are the tits

Life's better with a little green

7. #7 Akademicks, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Clear Eyes hands down!

8. Rhoto's red cap. All I have to say.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. Got some Clear Eyes with Mint I'm pretty sure.. Makes your eyes red as hell and cold for a few minutes, but after that.. pureeeeee white.

10. Rohtos Green Cap (Cool)

11. I am a proud stoner that flaunts my red eyes to the public. I wear a t-shirt that says: "Yes! I am stoned!"

12. #12 wumboshouse, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Try the new red cap, it's cool plus
    Listen to me people.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. I never get red eyes unless I get super super stoned, and won't be leaving the house anyway.

But my just-in-case eye drops of choice are rohto arctic (silver cap).

Some people say they're too intense but I love the way they feel.

14. All of em

15. Rhoto is my favorite. Blue cap is fun but i like green too.

Recently tried colloidal silver in the eyes. It seemed to sharpen the vision but i wouldn't use it specifically for red eyes as i do Rhoto.