Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best eye drops?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sunfish, Feb 10, 2009.

1. I use visine every once in a while but eye drops aren't a good thing to use frequently. If you want to use something all the time use artificial tears. Eye drops like visine constrict your eyes blood vessels and can cause your eyes to rely on them over time.

2. i use that also. i say its the best cheap way to go.

3. They are fine with contacts.

They are an eye lubricant along with eye drops. It doesn't mess up contacts at all.

4. totally rhotov with the menthol.. the only good ones are the ones with the green caps.. make your eyes wayyy white.

5. green rohtos ftw

6. i use the reg. visine. works great! nothing too fancyy

7. I read up on a lot of what people have been saying here, the Rohto-V and ClearEyes and such. Apparently both of them and most eye drops that get rid of redness can be bad for you because they contain vasoconstrictors which make your eyes even redder afterwards, and over time your eyes can get dependant on them so they're always red without the drops. Nasty stuff.

I think I'll just stick with the mediocre effects of putting contact solution in my eye (good ole saline).

8. so these work with contacts?
    because i have visine for contacts and they pretty much just moisten my eye and provide very little redness relief and i need a new brand

i also dont want to use something with my contacts that will hurt my eyes or the contacts

9. Totally forgot about this thread, but thought I would update. I wound up "splurging" on Rohto V and it's the best eye drops EVER. It's not for everyone, I guess, cause my boyfriend doesn't like them since they have that really cooling sensation. The stuff works, though. No matter how red your eyes are (and mine are practically bloodshot after smoking all night and rubbing my eyes + sometimes allergies), a couple of drops will make your eyes whiter than ever. Go Rohto!

10. I like clear eyes. Just put them in before you smoke then you can smoke as much as you want without red or glossy eyes.

11. I've never had a serious problem with red eyes, but I only use either Clear Eyes redness or Rohto V's. Both get the job done incredibly well since my eyes aren't that red before I put the drops in.

Altho, should I put them in before or after I smoke? nI've always done after, but idk if putting them in before would be better.

12. It's just a mask for society-

13. Rohto V Cool. No question. It's the one with the green cap.

14. just got this, i now want to have sex with my eyes they feel soo smooth. burn is nothing compared to soap.

15. Rohto Cool. (nice)
    Rohto Ice. (slightly brave)
    Rohto Arctic. (Badass)
    Clear Eyes. (Smart)

Rohto's are great, but I rarely use them much unless I go out.

Clear Eyes are refreshing, and get the little bottle to take to school/work.

16. I get like purple rings around my eyes haha.

17. silver rohtos

18. Any Rhoto's are good, but if you don't want the "menthol" feeling, Visene Maximum Relief works the best.

Normally I'd use the normal "Who cares man, just rock the red eyes" stoner approach... but now being a medical patient the cops love to give drivers blood tests (zero tolerance in michigan, even if you are a patient.)

Be safe, stay high.

19. alright so i was 100% all about rohtos for a very long time and used nothing but them. after using only rohtos for several months they just stopped making my eyes clear. they felt nice and cold but they would stay red. ive heard of other people having this problem too.

with that said im gunna say the very best eye drops are naphcon-a's. nothing will make your eyes whiter. people sometimes say they make youre eyes dry but that only happens if you use to many drops. it says right on the bottle to use only 1 or 2 drops per eye and they mean it, thats all you need. one drop gets the job done. the only downside with the naphcons is theyre pricey, you might think its wrong but i always just take eyedrops from tops or target or something, i think its wrong they charge so much for them....

20. Visine Maximum Redness Relief :)