Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best eye drops for red eyes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anclerson, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Head high sativas don't just make you happy... they also produce trippy visuals if you're prone to them. Eyedrops kill them.

2. With contacts in: Blink for Contacts
    With contacts out: RHOTO's Cool (Green Top One)

3. clear eyes in the purple box! best ones ive ever used

4. If you're gonna buy rhoto's the red and blue caps are good but the white capped one burns twice as long as the others for no reason...wish I knew before hand

5. Green Rhotos are the best. But I only put them in if I'm driving with bud on me. Just to be safe. Other than that, I'll keep em red or wear some shades.

6. ice. I've never had arctic. The only other ones i've had were the green ones

7. But anyone who says visine and shit has never tried rhoto's.

8. yea get blue rhotos

9. What dude said in my quote, have never failed me.. even though I went to work blitzed and dude working told me to use these ones he had, it was some off brand that looked funny and they worked better then anything I have ever used.

Try some off brand eye drops like equate I bet those would work well.

10. yup yup. no one can ever tell im fried with clear eyes

11. i have to agree, whenever i'm high, and apply eyedrops; my "high" is shorter.

12. The green cool rhotos! They work the best complete whiteness in 10 minutes! If i didnt have rhotos my highschool years wouldnt of went so well ( they saved my ass from getting caught every day)

Attached Files:

13. It's likely that no one will believe me, but I just use the CVS brand of eye drops. There's a few different kinds: I've been using the red labeled ones since my most recent purchase, but before that I always used the blue label. I've never tried Rhotos or Visine, but my eyes always gets extremely red (my friends nicknamed me "the Demon" when I'm high). CVS brand eye drops have always worked perfectly for me, and they're only four dollars. Hell, one time, I popped two drops in each eye in the morning, and smoked numerous times over the course of that day without ever having my eyes go red.

Point is, I have terribly red eyes, and even the basic CVS brand works. You might want to try them before you try the more expensive (and as I've heard, more "painful") eye drops.

14. I bought these today. They are amazing. Best drops I've tried. Can't believe I've been smoking for this many years without them. :smoke:

15. #36 Bindin13, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    With how much I smoke, I go through one of these in about a week.

[​IMG]
    1 Gallon

16. Rhotos no doubt

17. Rhotos all day

18. naphcon a's? i think they're better than rhotos.... rhotos make your eyes almost too clear

19. I just buy the generic redness reliefs from wal mart or safeway there only 2 bucks and work just as fine as rhotos at least for me