The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best experiences while stoned

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lemon, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Wots everyones best stoned experiences? Nice one with the bike ganja mom, ill have 2 try that! Anyway once we was stoppin in a pub after goin 2 my room after about 10 pints we decided to spark up a spliff! After finishing it i was fuckin wrecked and my mate crashed out but i had another ready rolled so smoked that on my own and got totally wrecked, probably the most stoned ive ever been and i was lying down half leanin out the window an it just felt like i was flying! Id bin on this ride the week before too where ur meant to feel like ur flyin and it felt just like that but i was free instead of being trapped in! Fucking amazing or what!

2. sorry, im pretending to be a mod, but this was already posted, i dont really know where but if you surf a lil bit it will show up quick

Grasscity Deals Near You