Best Eminem oneliners, punchlines, metaphors and similies.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SublimeSativa, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Slim Shady, brain dead like Jim Brady
    I'm a M80, you little like that Kim lady
    I'm buzzin, dirty dozen, naughty rotten rhymer
    Cursing at your players worse than Marty Schottenheimer

Love this verse... "Just dont give a fuck"

2. #82 iiLLmatic, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    i was born with a dick in my brain
    yeah, fucked in the head
    my stepfather said that i sucked in the bed

jeanius guise

3. "Bitch I'm as batshit as Ozzy, it's obvious, you can tell right off the bat, no pun intended but come any closer, I'll bite off your head."

Actually, that whole freestyle totally kills but if I had to take one line as my favorite it'd be that ^

4. I support domestic violence, I'll beat ur ass while ur kids stare in silence.

5. Turn the radio up louder, make it thump
    While I bump that Relapse CD, tryna hit every bump in that cunt
    Thought I snap back in that accent cause she kept asking me
    To quit callin' her cunt, I said I cunt! - The Reunion off of the new Bad Meets Evil: Hell the Sequel album. Sick album by the way:)

6. In the bed with two brain dead lesbian vegetables, I bet you they'll become heterosexuals, nothing will stop me from molesting you titty fucking you till your breast nipple flesh tickles my testicles...

7. I got a lion in my pocket, I'm lyin, I got a nine in my pocket
    And baby I'm just, dyin to cock it

8. Come on guys lets keep it going, this thread is sick.

It's all psychologic. - Why am I so maniacal? Am I a psycho or some kind of psychotic shtick? (bllabllablaaabbbb!) Or am I truly psychotic, or are my molecules just diabolical? Cause biologically - I defy logic. By golly, haul me off on a trolly Pro'ly want a crack, I'm back on that wacky tobacco. I'm a step away from Crack, Obie smacked the shit outta me! I'm so slap happy, man. Snap me back to reality! I'm a walkin' art gallery. - A science museum. Elephantiasis of the nuts, you'd probably die if you see 'em! I pull em out, they hit the ground and probably crack the cement I need an ambulance; I can't just put 'em back in my pants. (HELP ME!)

9. "Come back as spider man, park my peter inside a dyke."

10. I've looked at a few forums and I'm glad I found one that had lines from infinite still the best shit he's put out my favorites are" you could be quick jump the candle stick and burn your back fuck Jill on a hill but you still won't be jack"

11. But I’m more toward droppin an acapella to chop a fella to mozzarella worse than a helicopter propeller!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk