Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best edible with least amount of weed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by theruins, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I have never had any edibles before and want to try something before my flight across the country on Wed. I smoke about a gram a week because thats really all that I can afford (poor college kid.) I usually get really dank stuff, what can I make that would require the least amount of bud?

2. a gram a week damn on most saturdays i smoke an 8th alone. as for edibles that require small amounts of weed search the forurm or google for "firecrackers" their two saltine crackers with organic peanut butter(organic contain more fat the peanut butter is also runny) and weed sandwiched together and baked. i think you use like .25 or .5 g a cracker and you dont need to make butter cuz the peanut butters fat will dissolve the thc

3. dude.. your a college kid.. theres got to be someone making and selling brownies around

4. You can make two half gram firecrackers with your gram. Those will get you fucked up. It's possible to make them using less, but I wouldn't recommend it, especially for a first time.

But like reefster said, there is probably someone selling edibles around your college.

5. Quick tip.

You're shooting yourself in the foot if youre buying a gram a week and thinking you're saving money. You're better off saving up and buying more in bulk, because you're costing yourself waaay more when you just buy dime bags and what not. Ask any dealer, they loooove when kids buy those tiny bags because they make so much more money off that.

6. He probably doesnt wanna stop smoking for a month just to buy a 40 sack that he'd go through in 2 weeks since he has access to a fatter sack.

Anyway, firecrackers are great

7. save up a hundred dollars and buy something called a Magic Flight Launch Box its a small extremely high quality portable vaporizer and you can make a gram last for ever with it trust me just ask anyone whos used vaporizers and they will recomend the MFLB, go to the Vaporizer club sticky in toking tools they will just confirm all i have just said.

8. Firecrackers, and other quickie recipes, are known as 'worst-case-scenario' edibles. They sacrifice potency, in exchange for faster and slightly stealthier processing. Meaning, they are not very efficient in terms of potency, and often require many multiple times the amount needed for just a single does.
    The amount required for a single firecracker, can produce three to four more powerful doses, if it is instead activated and processed properly in a pure oil source.

You can just as easily make oil using a tiny amount of bud, as you can make a firecracker. The main difference being that you spend a little more time, both activating, and promoting bioavailability or better absorption in your oil. It does not require much effort, just 10 - 15 minutes or so on your part, the rest of the time is spent waiting while your oil becomes more bioavailable. It can make the difference between waiting 3 - 4 hours, for an only-mild effect, and using the same amount of material to create several doses, which provide stronger overall effects and kick in with a fast and intense onset, within only 30 - 40 minutes.

To learn how to make this (or your trimmings...)

[​IMG]

Into, this...

[​IMG]

See the link below:

(First Page, contains detailed information on decarboxylation, or cannabinoid conversion..
    decarboxylation is the process of activating your cannabinoids 'potency' by removing the
    carboxyl group in the form of carbon dioxide and water vapor, converting your cannabinoids
    from their acid, to their more potent delta forms):

Photo Tutorial: Highly Activated Med Grade Bioavailable Canna & Hash Oil, Edibles, Drinkables and more...

The best oils, produce little to no odor during processing, if sealed properly and heated and cooled correctly. You can easily put it in any boxed brownie mix... be sure to read the final paragraph for detailed dosage information.

If you're new in the kitchen and feel a bit apprehensive about cooking, heatless or cold recipes such as those picture below (also located in the above link) are a good option to protect your potency, once you've perfected your oil;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit - A tip, if you don't feel up to making your own ice-cream from scratch; just let your favorite brand thaw, very slightly, just until it's soft enough to stir, then blend in your oil. [​IMG]

Have fun, and good luck. [​IMG]

-----------------

PS - If you live in a dorm, just get a toaster oven for your room. Even besides making canna oil, they come in handy :) And the below may give you an idea what you can use to decarb (activate) your material and make your oil in:

TWO FIVE INCH PYREX CLEAR BAKING DISHES | eBay

[​IMG]

9. damn that's sick ^^^. Cop like at least a half a week to chief or just invest in a vape.

10. I'm going to have to check that link out...didn't know you could make oil in a toaster oven (which I have). I thought the smell made it not possible in a dorm room, though...

11. Excerpt from an above post :)

The two crucial points are, 1) sealing your container well, either wrapped in multiple layers of foil or oven bags, and, 2) allowing your herb to cool entirely before breaking that seal after decarbing, and before breaking the seal after each heating, once you've added your oil.

When your decarbed herb, or your oil is hot, and fresh out of the oven, this is when they will produce the most odor... much of that odor is comprised of valuable terpene content and potentially a low end range of more-volatile cannabinoids. If you contain it, and allow that odor vapor for the most part to resettle into the material, and then the oil, you're retaining a little more of your final products natural analgesic, anti-mutagenic and sedative properties, combined, potentially stretching your oil production by a dose or two...all good things!
    Terpenes are, until a tolerance is gained, responsible for the strange 'high' that trimmers experience after an hour or two of trimming resinous high-grade bud, it's the same sensation police officers claim they feel when ripping down a grow op late in progress. The terpene 'myrcene' is in mangoes, it is responsible for enhancing the potential, of (usually) low-grade bud... I say usually, because a mango only helps noticeably when the material is old and already lacking in naturally occurring myrcene. Mangoes also have a relatively small terpene content for the amount of fruit flesh you need to consume, lemongrass and hops are much better options for myrcene.

Anyhow, a burst of that odor in your face if you uncover your container too early, is enough to stink up your whole house, and give you a (mostly terpene induced) racey-buzz. :eek:

So sealed, and cooled before opened, are the most important factors for producing a potent, odor-free oil.

And it's worth mentioning that, if you're in a position where you can't freeze your oil, which is one of the steps to help compromise cellular integrity and aid in glandular break down, once the oil is re-heated, then I would suggest giving the oil-herb/hash mix a few days at room temp in between the two suggested heating sessions, mentioned in the above tutorial.

A little patience, goes a long way towards multiplying your final dose count... this is why it is a good idea to make a few doses or more at once if you can.
    Then, if you get impatient, you can dip into your work-in-progress to sample and medicate, and it will serve the dual-purpose of (besides medicating you once already) allowing you to experience the difference in potency that the right heating times, and a solid freeze, can make.

Sorry for the long post!... Hope this helps. :)

12. Yeah, that totally helped...thank you. I'm really excited I can make this in my dorm...I thought I was stuck vaporizing it until I got my own place. I don't have a freezer yet, but I'm working on it, so being patient for the few days while it recrystallizes is going to suck, lol. Guess I have some planning and shopping to do, now. :)

Thanks again, BadKitty! :D

13. The only way is to fully extract all thc is with coconut oil. Its the dankest oil that will potentially maximize your cannabis. and that is solely because of its saturated fat content

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app