Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best/ easiest way to ingest firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Savier, Aug 19, 2010.

1. so i HATE the taste of firecrackers. iv made many special foods and still the hardest to eat is the firecracker. i just thought of this my last time eating the firecracker.

i cooked my cracker like normal. then i took 2 spoonfulls of grape jelly and put it into a small bowl. then after i smashed my firecracker into the bowl and mixed it with the jelly. after i spoonfed myself the jelly and cracker mix.

it was sooo easy to eat, i ate it in seconds rather then minutes like it usually takes lol

2. u should use nutella instead of peanut butter its the shit :)

3. Green Man is right, try to buy organic peanut butter or Nutella, the higher fat content helps to thc go from the bud to the spread.

4. all my parents get is natural PB. im just saying for the PB users out there. its an easier way to eat it quickly