Best Dry Herb Vaporiser

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by evan0211, May 19, 2018.

1. Looking to buy a better Dry Herb Vaporiser and was looking for advice on what I should be checking out. I've heard the PAX 2 and 3 are the awesome has anyone used one of these? Anyone that can help point me in the right direction would be great thanks

Sent from my SM-G900I using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. All of my prior pax are now with family members. It gets gunked up way too fast and needs to be cleaned too often. Probably one of the worst air flows after the first few bowls than even the arizer solo.

Boundless CFX has quick charge and you can mod it for better air flow. Takes 15 minutes to charge enough for a couple sessions which no other vape does.

Other than that, other great working vapes are the fury by healthyrips, pulsar flow, boundless cfx, airizer and a few older ones like the divinci, magic flight launch box and mighty, crafty etc. Any of these vapes I've mentioned produce top quality vapor and will last a long time.

Pax has a good warranty and look but the design is messy at best even being how simple it is. It will blow clouds but I hope you like sucking golf balls through garden hoses because unless you clean it ever few sessions, you're going to get it quick. As opposed to the CFX where I've had to clean it a hand full of times over the years other than replacing screens.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. The mighty is by far the best vape ive owned.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have both the Firefly and the Airvape X
    The Firefly is more expensive but performs very well, although it gets really messy and sticky after a while
    The Airvape X is cheaper as still does a very good job but sometimes the mouth piece gets a little hot

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have the YoCan EvolveD and it sucks!! Only $15 at the local headshop but still a bad purchase for myself. Thanks for all the recommendations too, been wondering the same thing myself.

6. Anything at that price point is most likely for concentrates and still not that great

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. It's actually a dry herb vape, they also make a vape for concentrates that looks very similar. I didn't really expect much but I needed something for stealth and that was the only one available at the time.

8. I think you should check out the airizer air 2

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  9. I just fired up the Crafty tonight for the first time tonight. I'm in love. Blows pax3 away.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. I could recommend dry herb vape pens. They are more practical easy-to-use. My favourite one is Herb-e Micro Dry Herb Vaporizer (btw, it's world's smallest vape pen) Dry Herb Vaporizers & Vape Pens: Best Selection and Prices. It’s built solid, has a good battery life (although the 3 minute shut off can get frustrating), hits smooth in happy mode and hard in angry mode.

11. I highly recommend the mighty!

12. I have my sights on Arizer ArGo. Really looks sweet. Big into aesthetics which is probably the only reason I turned down the Mighty (price too at the time)

13. Depends on what you want is it massive clouds, supply stretching efficiency,potability, longevity, taste, etc, etc. To avoid bad suggestions it helps to know what "better" means to you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. If you want a good starter vape that comes with a great 3 year warranty and then follows up with a lifetime replacement warranty, check out healthy rips. All of their vapes are great. Boundless, arizer, magic flight, stors and bikel are some of the top brands out as well. Any of these brands will give you quality vapor. I suggest not going with anything below 60 bucks. You pay for quality materials in vapes. Anything less could do damage to your body. So stick with known brands.

The pax is okay but the draw resistance is horrible and you have to clean it a lot. It collects resin quickle in the stem it uses to move the air and it also makes cleaning a pain. The vapes above ive mentioned have no issues like that. They have open bowls and easily cleaned, safe vapor paths.

15. I had the pax3 and the airvape X now. I didnt really like the pax as much, it felt cheaply made and could be awkward to hold and clean. It has a high price tag, although being able to control it threw the app is pretty cool. I ended up selling it after i got the airvape. i love the airvape its perfect for me.