Best dry herb vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Nematode128, Jul 9, 2019.

1. What's the best dry herb vape? Looking for something sleek, portable and has temp control. So far the Firefly 2 is at the top of my list but interested to see what else is out there

2. Storz and Bickel MIGHTY - Though it's a pretty top of the line price tag, I can confirm it's well worth it.
    It's simply *a lot* better than any other portable/personal vape I've used. Easier to use. Excellent temperature control, doesn't heat up too fast, turns off when not in use...smart little device with little to no drag on inhale, and the ability to take around pre-filled capsules for use with it as well.
    They DO have a smaller/more discreet and slightly cheaper unit...it's still quite up there in price, but if what I've used is anything to go by, I'd say it's a quality product. These guys are basically head of the game when it comes to vapes and one of, if not the, oldest commercial player in the scene.

For about half that you can shop with Arizer for their "Solo" which is great, and was up until recently (see above) my favourite vape....all their products I've tried have been an excellent experience and is second only to the above in my mind.
    They also have one called the "AIR" which is a bit smaller and cheaper - I have no personal experience with this one but I'd give high credibility to this option based on use of their other models.

So neither of these companies have the cheapest vapes...but if there's one thing I've learned is that the quality of these machines is nearly always proportional to the price. I'd advise against going cheap, I've been there, and only landed at the same end anyway...
    These ones will give you the best EXPERIENCE, and if that's what you want? Throw a few bucks around.

Both have pretty good warranties, and the customer service from Arizer directly has been amazing.

Here's the websites:

The Mighty:
    MIGHTY Store – STORZ & BICKEL – STORZ & BICKEL

The Crafty:
    CRAFTY Store – STORZ & BICKEL – STORZ & BICKEL

The Solo (2)
    Solo Menu - Arizer

The Air
    Air Menu - Arizer

...I can see Arizer also has something called the "Argo" now, but largely looks like a copy of the Mighty from S&B.
    I'd say even if this was the case, it would be a good unit - they have a lot of rep points with me.

So I hope that helps and I don't just look like the guy pimping the most expensive shit. Honestly though, with vapes? Don't spare expense. It is an absolute treat to try the high end units, and they sit WELL above cheaper options and have better warranty and repair service too.

There is a lot of people on this forum though, and you'll likely get a lot of options suggested - a lot of people have tried way more vapes than me too...so stay tuned, I'm sure that I'm not going to be the only one to weigh in here.

Good luck with your decision.

3. I like the Firefly because of the convection oven.

4. The Mighty is nice just a little bigger than what I would like. I'd mostly be using it at work so something around the size of the Arizers would be ideal I just don't trust myself bringing something with a glass piece to work

5. If you are going for something sleek, I'd recommend Airvape X.

Slimmest vape according to them.

It's hybrid and has temp control.

Haven't used this one but reviews are pretty decent.

6. Loving my PAX since it came out 2-3 years ago. Still rocking like new!

7. They do another one about 1/3 smaller called the...crafty?

8. Firefly 2

9. I've been enjoying my Airizer Argo for portability.

However in my experience, a good plug-in desktop vape will absolutely crush any battery-powered portable.

So personally, for my individual priorities, I would splurge on a really nice desktop vape (I've been enjoying my E-Nano lately) and then purchase an inexpensive portable (I'm probably going to lose or break it anyway!) as budget permits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Seconded.