Best drugs to have sex on.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MrElectricOcean, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I didn't see any other topics about this, and it's something I thought would be interesting to talk about. What drugs do you other Blades think are the absolute best to have sex under the influence of?

For myself, I'm going to have to go with the classic MDMA. While it may be near-impossible to get it up, when you finally do, it's like you have a ridiculously close bond with the person you're having sex with... I find a lot of times, I forget the sex part and just start rubbing her body all over... Skin feels so ridiculously amazing while rolling.

Weed, of course, is incredible, too... I remember thinking once, "Whoa... My body's moving by itself... And it knows all of the correct things to do. How did it train itself this way? How do I know to do this? Why does sex feel so good? What a strange concept... Penises are fucking strange. Like... A balloon that fills with blood. Vaginas are crazy too. Sex is so fucking strange..."

By then I'd stopped, and she just looked at me and went "...Sex is soooo strange..."

I just burst out laughing >x<

2. I would have to say vicodin. Not sure why, but I always have a blast. Weed is a close second.