best drug test solution?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Feb 17, 2006.

1. i think this is the best one:
    http://www.detoxforless.com/pass-a-drug-test/fake-pee.html

i mentioned this in a previous thread but i wanted to bring it back up. it's a bottle of clean synthetic urine. on the day of the test warm it up in microwave for 10 sec and wrap pocket warmer heat pad around it to keep it warm. pour into specimen cup and voila.

no need to take a break, no need to toxify and having to drink loads of water and take niacin and have those horrible outbreaks.

i've never had a job before that drug tested so i'm unsure how they do it. if they just do a preliminary drug screen when they hire you, do they typically tell you when to come in for a test or do they spring it on you randomly after your hired?

2. u could prob do the same thing by getting a friends piss and warming that up. u hav to warm it up cuz i hear they test the temperatures to make sure its not old. this method wont cost u 30 bucks either

3. Ive had to take quite a few DT for work/court and each time i just drank a butt load of water. I found that the way to pass the test isnt to have clean urin, but to not have anything but water in your system. Of course you need to take a multivitamin to add the yellow color. Ive passed a test with less then 24hrs notice after a months worth of smoking everyday. Water starts to taste really really bad after the first 2 gallons haha.peace