Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best drug test detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KateBandit, Jun 18, 2010.

1. hey, i tried to search around but i'm sorry if this thread already exists. i was just looking at the new hire paperwork for a job that i start on monday, and it turns out i have to consent for a drug test. i have been smoking heavily for almost 2 years, pretty much every day. does anyone know what the best detox kit would be to buy? a lot of them say they are guaranteed 200 percent but i have no idea what is legit and what isn't, so if anyone has any experience with this you'd really be helping me out with some advice. thank you

2. My friend uses a 40 Dollar drink from GNC, its called like Herbal Cleanser or something like that. He always comes out clean for his tests.

3. :) thank you. do you know how much he smokes / how long in advance he takes it? i was thinking about driving out to a head shop to buy something made for marijuana, but if you think the GNC one works i might just go pick that up... if there's any way you could ask him the specifics you'd be helping me out a lot because i looked on their website and they have a ton of different "colon cleanses" - not sure which one would work best

4. I have one tuesday. I bought a drink from my local headshop called ultra mask for $35. I've heard a lot of different opinions on the detox stuff. I'm going to use it, but I'm also going to use synthetic urine. That's your best bet for a pre employment drug test.

5. Thanks for the advice. I don't think I'll be able to sneak in someone else's urine the places around here are usually pretty uptight about security...

I'm torn right now between going to GNC and trying a "gold seal" brand pills, which is what people have told me, or going to my headshop and getting something called "Body Cleanse Blend" which is a drink. For whatever reason I feel like my better bet is to buy something from a head shop since it is probably designed specifically to flush out drugs...whereas the cleanse I buy from GNC might not be particularly for that? I'm not sure if my logic makes any sense, I just wish someone could tell me exactly what to buy and know from experience that it works, hah...:confused:

6. The GNC Herbal Cleanse works man. My brother used it, and he is a pretty moderate drug user. Cleaned him out like an ex wife.

7. not sure exactly what the security is like, but i've never ever ever had issues strapping some fake piss to my leg or around my waist or whatever and walking right in with it. the only part that sucks is the little packs that you use to get it to the right temp....god damn my balls have never been so sweaty lol.

8. One good way is to sweat alot, and also drink alot of water. Do this while taking some niacin, and you should be clean in about a week or so