Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best drink with your weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by C2 THE G, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Orange soada mixed with sprit it's dilsious

2. Vitamin Water or a cold stella :smoke:

3. Cold water, A darker beer like a stout or something, dr. pepper, some kind of tea, and NESTLE CHOCOLATE MILK.

4. Damn now I have to grab a stella. . .

5. Hmmmmm Orange Crush or The halo limited edtion mountian dew that stuff was the shit

6. I just love certain flavoured tea while high and listening to Post-Rock or Reggae.
    If it had to be alcoholic, I'd choose one of my personal Jäger mixes or a whiskey-coke on the rocks. :cool:

7. Tea, with no sugar and milk. Favourite along with coffee with loads of milk and sugar. Im a pretty easy man to please really, cos gettin baked makes everythin taste that amazin that it doesnt really matter what you drink, it'll be fuckin class haha

John Grady Cole=Greatest stoner that isnt a stoner...:smoke:

8. Coffee or orange juice

9. Arizona Mango :p

10. SERIOUSLY buy either Galaxy hot chocolates or the Mars ones. They have them in Tesco and most shops. They come with marshmallows/chocoaltes and you microwave it and I like to add lucky charms :smoke:

11. Haha, it would be milk for me as well.

12. water for me, I like a lot of drinks with weed but water best.

13. I just had milk and Pepsi. wtf

14. naked juice....mmmmmm

15. a local chain of coffeeshops in my area has girl scout cookie-flavored iced coffee (thin mint =D) that makes my world go round

16. Arizona Mucho Mango, Kiwi Strawberry, Half mango half ice tea, any of the other teas and Peace Tea

17. coffee is always good, rockstar energy drink or arizona grapeade are probably my favorite.

18. Any good Dark Ale.

19. Homemade meyers lemonaid and two dank hash peanut butter cups :)
    Had that the other day and a nice blunt, it was beautiful day outside made for an amazing time!