Best Downstem for Diffusion

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by WeedHound47, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I am looking on a particular glass technology website and I am wondering which diffused downstem is the best?
    I see:
    Alex K Showerhead for 40
    Sovereignty Gridded 180 degrees for 80
    Möbius (funky cut) for 25
    Syn Showerhead for 25

Any knowledge on any of them would be greatly appreciated :)

2. Alex K takes my vote

3. SG takes my vote, with Alex K a close second.

4. What is is for? If for a tube then SG if for a ac then Alex k

5. It's for an ADS bong I own. I'd post pics but I'm on my iPhone so I'll do it later. I just hate my stock six slit down stem.

6. [quote name='"WeedHound47"']It's for an ADS bong I own. I'd post pics but I'm on my iPhone so I'll do it later. I just hate my stock six slit down stem.[/quote]

Ok well then get the SG

7. Thanks!
    Does anyone know of any Minnesota headshots that carry SG? Other wise H2O (laboratory) Technologies it is.
    Also going on YouTube to see if anyone has videos of SG and Alex K in action

8. [quote name='"WeedHound47"']Thanks!
    Does anyone know of any Minnesota headshots that carry SG? Other wise H2O (laboratory) Technologies it is.
    Also going on YouTube to see if anyone has videos of SG and Alex K in action[/quote]

I have a SG in my beaker bottom will find videos for yoh

9. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UF4murE-RM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkXOAnZKKiU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

10. IMO the Alex K functions way better than the SG gridded, especially if you tip your tube back

11. Basically Alex K or SG. And I do tip my tube back, maybe once I get a few pics of the odd shaped bong I have it would help (or create more SG/ALEX K rivalry haha). The will be up by 10 tonight at the latest. I know Alex K is all over Minnesota since it's his home state (I think, correct me if wrong).

12. [quote name='"OutOnTheTiles"']IMO the Alex K functions way better than the SG gridded, especially if you tip your tube back[/quote]

Tipping the tube has nothing to do with it you can turn the downstem to any way you want. I use it sideways for vapin, down for flora and up for dabs. But again the SG is only good for tubes. But I also like the Alex K I have one myself....

Hey op why not look into the 6 tree luke Wilson DS?

13. #14 WeedHound47, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    [​IMG]
    Here is my ADS bong, straight downstem at a 45 degree angle into the bong.
    I am pretty sure I'll get an Alex K. His clear showerheads go for a good price and intrigue me, plus he is from my home state haha.

14. [quote name='"WeedHound47"']
    Here is my ADS bong, straight downstem at a 45 degree angle into the bong.
    I am pretty sure I'll get an Alex K. His clear showerheads go for a good price and intrigue me, plus he is from my home state haha.[/quote]

Oh Alex k all the way for that tube. It is a double bubble beaker lol. Gonna get way better diffusion out of the K. If you watched my videos the SG is really only good for single chamber beakersz

15. That's what I thought but I wasn't sure on the definition of my bong haha. Double bubble was one of the names I had it narrowed down too, I substitute that name for Dr. Mliky (main name) sometimes.
    Thanks man! I shall get my Alex K and enjoy it

16. Yeah, now that I see your tube I def agree with HC. Go with the Alex K man!