Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best dog for a stoner?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AustinPashaw, Dec 5, 2010.

1. im gonna be getting a new dog soon and i was wondering which one was best for a stoner. you know not too energetic and likes to just chill and lay around.

2. A greyhound. They are lazy as fuck, you only need to take them out so they can sprint like mad for a lil bit, the rest of the time they just lay around.

3. a bulldog i think haha

i have a shihpoo who is awesome !

4. dude my golden retriever is really chill. he never wants to exercise or do anything but eat unless we give him the option to, and then he will run an swim for days. so if im hugh he wil chill wit me an if i wanna go surf he will swim out ther wit me! great dog, get one.

5. My pomeranian is VERY calm he gets happy when he sees me but most of the time he's chillin.
    [​IMG]

6. #6 casp3r420, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    german shepherd man

7. I've got a Blue Pitt and i've never had any problems with him, But if your too lazy to look after a dog i suggest you don't. They are living creatures and you should care for them.

8. boxer ftw. best dog for anything

9. im not too lazy to look after a dog...im down for giving it daily walks, feeding it, playing with it and shit like that i just dont want a hyper dog that wants to constantly do something ya know?

10. Any dog is a good dog for a stoner. You really need to just pick a dog based on your personality and not on the fact that you smoke.

11. Don't get a husky lol...I have one and it is hyper as FUCK. They get bored very easy.

12. Brussels Griffon, my bro bought one last year while living in an upstairs apartment with his now ex-gf, the cat pictured below also lived with them and the 2 of them became the BESTEST of friends as you can see.

[​IMG]

This is my favorite part about this dog, his playfullness, these 2 go at it at least once a day haha:
    [​IMG]

13. RAPE :eek:

14. Get a cat bro. All they do is eat and sleep all day. They never need exersize and they have a litter box, you don't even need to take them out to shit!
    My dad always said " dogs think they are humans and cats think they are god "

15. Yeah when they first started play fighting my bro and his gf weren't too sure if it was safe and almost wanted to get rid of the dog since it looks like he just tears his fangs into the damn kitty, but after a while they realized it was all in fun :p

16. A small bull dog like the one Rob and Big have.

17. any type of lab

18. golden retriever or black chocolate or yellow lab. their the chillest dogs and they will love you no matter what and their always happy to see you. their down to go take a 20 mile hike and just to chill out on the couch too.

19. tell me you dont want to play and hug this guy
    [​IMG]

then chill with this guy

[​IMG]

20. I've got a pug and while he can get pretty excited some times when its just me and him he calms down and he's pretty chill. Also he's hilarious, having that face and doing some of the goofy stuff they do just makes me bust out laughing sometimes