Best DIY Toking Tools

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by SocketSmoker, Aug 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. What are your favorite and personal best toking tools, i love making my own pipes and gravity bongs using a small socket and some bottles, but what are your favorite ways?

2. #2 Egzoset, Aug 23, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Salutations SocketSmoker,

Actually for me it wasn't even a matter of preference; on the long run i was given no alternative but to develop/explore my own solution or simply face total abstainance again, so i chose the best option for mylsef and then i eventually prevailed, beyond my initial expectations i must confess. Lucky me the "opportunity window" proved to be just right - e.g. before or after just wouldn't have been the same...

Anyway i was also confident that time would work for me and it did; i turned weak aspects into antenas after focussing on them, so i could determine what strategy to try next, iteration after iteration after iteration. Too bad i was the only guy around to share the fun as it might have got a lot faster with external support - but the exclusion(s) didn't stop me from reaching a most satisfying conclusion. So in retrospective i found my "INCLUSIVE-ENOUGH" solution but i'd consider less than acurate to state that this was a choice, 'cause it wasn't and the whole path now seems only more obvious, imposing itself though it wasn't that clear initially, of course...

:coffee:

As a hobby i loved the action, often enough totally solitary and/or in transition periods - plus more. Lets admit those are years i'd rather have prefered to spend over acquiring better aroma/taste appreciation, instead of only pretending to be heading there, using some consumption methods hardly appropriate as i found out.

As a mater of fact it was necessary to create my own expressions so i could conveniently designate items causing other popular methods to fail. One problem is that a product's manufacturing quality ain't what this is all about: it's what the tool does and how it does it which i needed pay attention to.

I believe a vast majority of the known solutions is generally based on Dry Hot Air concepts, mine has Self-Moiturizing on top of a "potentialized" Release/Transport Agent... M'well, after a long exploratory phase i started implementing fig. 11/12 of the VaporGenie on my own initiative and this opened quite a few significant doors afterwards: my "Plan-B" is a decent solution the market couldn't offer while i keep hoping for future "Plan-A" scenarios, someday somehow.

In any case, the favourite ritual i have in mind happens to be determined by the consumption method which worked best, after patient trial/error + tweaking, while evaluating configurations for months before being able to decide what's the next layout(s) to test... It's no longer a thing about long & steady toking the VG way, on the contrary! IMO brief & potent pulses require less lung effort or at least i'd say my present "1-Hit" toking method rarely proves as tiresome as the rest, then there's more factors like Aroma/Taste, Conservation, etc. As a result i came to need to create even more of my own terms, "Micro-Bursting" for starters. Then "Micro-Dosing" for "De-Sensitization", applied to a Tolerance-wise context...

Etc, etc.

To conclude in a few words, my "favourite" ways had to be fully individualized 1st before i could genuinely enjoy vaporization on a regular basis. Here's my weapon of massive seduction, destined to help us save the lost children of planet Itnoc - ideally:

[​IMG]

Though it would now appear convenient to substitute the Metal Disc with similar parts readily available on the market, i'm thinking of the DynaVap "CCD Screen" perhaps (?)... Go figure!

:popcorn:

As for the associated ritual it goes like this: inject a "Heat Charge" into its Hybrid Core (transitional "Thermal Bottle") during the separate "Pre-Heating" phase, which i'd freely translate as « put a "cherry" in that engine! » (SiC glows when sufficiently hot). The rest is a piece of cake, it's easy/fun to figure/use while the potential vilification effects ("pepper"/"punch-in-the-face" effects!...) were carefully minimized (with "Harm Reduction" and "Social Acceptability" in mind), etc. I'd compare the learning curve to acquiring musical skills with an instruments: all fun. If only it hadn't required such involvement since i created the alias in 2011! Honestly i wish i could have picked my ready-made solution off a shelf like almost everyone else; alternately, looking back at the whole process i find there were permanent gains made that were innaccessible otherwise, but a bit of collegiality wouldn't have hurt: after all what's the point enjoying that mountain's top alone?!

... ;)

Good day, have fun!! :D