Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Dispensary in Washington State?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by northnick, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I have been shopping around for a decent one but have still been ubable to find one place that sells under 15 a gram of quality medicine.

What are your favorites? I get a hit and miss for the main ones I go to. I mean, its always the same meds at one place and the other place sometimes has extremely dry meds.

I think $35-40 for four grams is decent. The only thing that is cheap at dispensaries are their edibles, which I have become to prefer since its cheaper and lasts longer, easy to take..

Any suggestions would be helpfull. I've been to a lot of them. I live near Mukilteo, so Tacoma is out of the question.

2. Ummm go to west coast wellness in shoreline. Everything is 10$ a gram and it is all quality that I've gotten from there so far. They also have a great edible selection including candy, chocolate, cotton candy, soda and I believe icecream aswell.

3. They also tend to weigh it over so you could get like 4.2-4.3 for 40$ or so easily if you get one of the guys to weigh it out for ya (the owner or the Asian guy are the best behind the counter)

4. I've been there, I truely enjoy their medebiles, those chocolates that are 5 for $20 are amazing. Plus the budtend, female, is such a great sales person. Would go in there everyday just to see her

5. lol DAMN those pretty bud tender girls and their sales tactics :p.