Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Dispensary In California

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RollinGanja, Sep 27, 2015.

1. What's up blades, making a trip down to Cali and will be having a friend with her medi card already. I know ima get high as balls and would need to know where I can get the most and the most for my money! So any local Cali blades know a good shop that fit my needs! I know it'll be pricey but I know I'm already gonna stop by Cookies in SF and get some fire!

2. Harborside in Oakland is good but a little pricey. Magnolia's is another decent one also in Oakland

3. might want to check weedmaps and look for the best rated shops in your area.

4. The STIIIZY DTLA dispensary has the lowest pricing I've encountered, plus they include tax so you know what you're spending. If you're from Los Angeles, I highly recommend it. With every purchase, you also receive credit that can be used against future purchases. Additionally, it is much quicker to order online and pick up. The only location I really visit.

5. I got some fantastic bud a few years ago at WHTC in Studio City when I visited LA