Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Dispensary in Boulder, CO?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grassy haze, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys haven't been on here in a while. I've been smoking for many years but just recently started looking around at the dispensaries in Boulder. FYI, I DO NOT have my red card yet, still waiting. Some, I can tell, have tumbled buds and what-not. Is there any one place that anyone knows of that i can get the most potent buds in Boulder? I'm talking off the charts medicine. If anyone knows of a place that does NOT require a red card please point me in the right direction.

Grassy

2. all dispensaries require a red card... we dont allow discussion of trying to "work around" the mmj laws here either

and 14er holistics has extremely epic weed

evidence:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some old pick ups from when i had my my card still haha

3. #5 grassy haze, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2012
    Hey SIRSOG long time no talk! Not sure if you remember me, 'm not trying to "work around" any laws and I'm aware of the rules here on GC.. I'm perfectly legal. I have temp paperwork that allows me to shop at most dispensaries but some require an actual red card. But great looking buds!

4. 14er holistics, like i said haha

and you need your red card to get into 99% of dispensaries in boulder, temp paperwork is no good

5. You should be able to buy from caregivers off of Craigslist with the paperwork. That is what I did when I started with my red card several years back. Just search in the "Health and Beauty" section.

6. Ah i see. Bit different from Denver eh? Quick-read your post didn't see that you already said it was 14er holistics haha. Thanks for the point-to though, have to check them out when my card comes in the mail!