Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best detox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by A Basshead, Mar 25, 2011.

1. I'm not really sure where this would go, or if there's even something about this on here already..
    But basically I'm gonna have a drug test for a job at my dad's office. My parents know I smoke and are willing to help me detox and shit.
    I have time, I haven't set the date for the interview yet, we're waiting till i"m clean,

But anyway, I;m here cause I want to know what the best way to detox is. Like the fastest, best, easiest, whatever way to do it. I looked around some online but I couldn't really find too much info on it. So i wanted to get opinions/whatever from people who actually smoke and might have some input on this topic. Any help would be appreciated.

2. since this is your dads office and they know about your habits, can they just for-go the drug test?

It would be helpful if you mentioned which way they are going to test you, blood, piss or so on.

If its piss test, then you can google around and look for those fake urine thingamajigs.

3. When I was on probation I tried a lot of different methods to get thc out of my system quicker. What helped me the most was jogging daily along with taking metamucil so that I shit a lot. It doesnt speed the process up by a lot but it definitely helps.

Also invest in a ton of at home tests. :D Always better to test yourself before u go in.

4. Regular exercise, drinking at least 2 liters of water a day, eating low-fat foods.
    If it's a pee test you can be clean in as short as a week, sometimes as long as multiple months. Your average joe smoker could/should be clean in 20-30 days.

don't drink tons of water or juices or whatever, just keep it sensible. Exercise, a good daily amount of water, and a decent diet. Low-fat foods will help as most THC is stored in your fat cells so the more of those you burn off the quicker THC will leave your system. If you're eating lots of high-calorie foods it'll just slow the process down.

5. dont worry bout it, drink nothing but cranberry juice/ water/ gatorade/sports drink and ull be good trust me. and if u find out u got to take the drug test within a few hours, and ur afraid u might not be clean, then take 4 asprins and ull be good ;) trust me ive been thru this 1,000's of times

6. its like a lottery