Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Detox drink?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by djm, Nov 27, 2009.

1. #1 djm, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009
    Hey guys. SO i might have a DT on tuesday. Im going into see a probation officer, its nonreporting the only reason i have to go is to make sure that i have gone to an alcohol assesment (got a dui). But thats besides the point.

I know that alot of people say they dont work and i dont want to start a war over if they do or not. I have made up my mind its better to go in with something at least. I just want to know what the best one for me would be aka they cant test for it and a good chance of it helping.

Im a small guy only about 5'7 130 pounds and have not smoked since last thursday. I am going to go to my local head shop and just wanted to go in with a little information so i dont get suckered into just buying the most expensive one. SO your help will be appreciated. which ones have you guys heard of or tried that gave good results. Thanks guys

2. anyone?

3. Water and cranberry juice + exercise = clean :D. I'm pretty much the same height and weight as you and i passed a test after only a week of detoxing.

4. thanks for the tip but its already a little too late to start the detoxing with the cranberry juice. plus the snow makes it a little hard to get outside and run ;). anyone got any tips on the best drink to buy from the head shop?

5. i bought some from a natural foods store once, the hippie chick there said lots of ppl buy it and come back for it again. i cant remember what it was called though, but it came in three flavors fruit punch, grape (i think it was purple colored), and an orange one. i ended up not getting tested though so idk if they wouldve worked, and it pissed me off cause this was last year on 420 that i was supposed to get tested, a friend pulled a dick move and said our job was testing everyone

6. giving this a bump

7. i know how to pass a ua for green. not sure about other stuff though. grab some certo from walmart or your grocery store. its a food preservative for canning stuff, making jams, etc. probably on the baking aisle. mix it with gatorade or something sweet i guess, it taste like a lot of sugar and is viscosity is a little strange but u should be fine drinking it down quick. drink one an hour or 2 before your test. maybe somewhere in the middle, 90 min. shit works.

8. The best I've heard of is the Zydot drink. Never actually used it, but my friends have and it's worked for them. Don't use the Stinger though, that one sucks balls. I've never heard good things about that from friends and grasscity.

9. thanks UM but one more bump anyone else?

10. ya ive done the certo before, and a friend does it for the military and has passed every ua hes had doing so. thing is you gotta have some b12 vitamins to make your urine dark.

i mixed mine with lemon-lime gatorade/powerade and it tasted fine, just a bit more syrupy

11. I just dont trust the certo i would rather use something made specificaly for passing test lol not for canning or whatever its for. If it was a job drug test i might use it but not for something like this.

12. my ex had to pass a test for a job as well. drank the certo the night before and the day of and passed with flying colors. its a trick his grandmother told us about. she blazes as well, so it must be some age-old remedy or something. just trying to help :p

13. Ya i appreciate the help like i said i might give it a try sometime but not sure this would be the right time as if i do get tested and do fail i might be going away for 170days. I know i should have quit long before i did. I on thursday of last week so that should improve the chances of the drink working by what i read online.

14. sucks dude. stay hydrated for sure & good luck!

15. so anyone else had any luck with a drink if so which one?

16. well i got total detox jazz seems to be one of the best ones avalible. went to the head shop to get a drink and the guy gave me a free at home test to see if i was clean before i spent my money on it. Thought that was pretty cool they will always have my bussiness from now on