Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best detox drink?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gabbydouglas81, Jan 25, 2014.

1. I've been smoking almost every day for about 2 years and now I have a drug test coming up. I want to find a detox drink that I can take a week before the test that will wipe out the THC from my body completely. I live in Minneapolis and don't want to order anything online. Can anyone suggest a good detox drink or pill that I can purchase somewhere in Minneapolis? I'm over 18 so if I have to go to a smoke shop to get it that's no problem. Thanks!

2. No such thing exists, never has and probably never will.

3. Let me rephrase; what is the best detox product to take in advance that will help me pass a drug test?

4. Self control is the best detox

5. #5 DeathMadeTangible, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014

Something that will water down your piss, but contains B-vitamins (which will make your piss yellow instead of clear, so they won't get suspicious.) If you just flood yourself with water, they may ask you to take the test over again. Over the next few days/weeks drink a lot of fluids and flush your system as much as possible. 

Water + B vitamins might be the best thing for this scenario since something like Gatorade also has a lot of salts in it which could make you retain water. 

6. #7 gabbydouglas81, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014
    So I started a 7-day detox last Tuesday and I've been drinking a lot of water and juice (and obviously not smoking at all) but I'm really concerned that I may not pass. I bought a detox drink specifically for getting drugs out of your system; it's called "mega clean herbal cleanse" and the brand is called "detoxify". Has anyone tried this cleanse before? If so, how does it work? Do you take it the day of the test? Or can you take it beforehand? Thanks.

7. Might sound stupid, but a mug-warmer typa' thing.. 

I heard cranberry juice is good for detoxing aswell.. Never had a chance to try it out though.

Hope it all goes well for you, dude.

8. Dude theres so much info about this stuff out there. Your gonna learn much more by just surfing different substitution techniques. the absolute best thing you can possibly due is just stay well hydrated, exercise daily up to 2 days before the test, low fat diet i would guess, how many days clean you gonna be b4 test? whats your weight/height? 

9. Exercise is the absolute best way to detox since thc is stored in your fat cells, and since it is not water soluble , when you drink water, fat cells do not release the thc from the cells, it has to burned out

Staying well hydrated increases metabolism and is just a good thing to do while detoxing. 

10. Detox drinks are scams. Same with the detox stuff on the day of test drinks, these drinks only maybe different from water in a way that they have salts and vitamins which add weight to your urine ( not the proper term cant think of it now ) , gatorade and maybe add a little salt to it on the day of test is perfectly fine

11. Same as with what these people have been saying. Also, exercise works really well, the THC that is found in the body is usually stored in fat tissues, by exercising and burning fat, there's less a chance of failing your test. Not sure if that's 100 percent true, my friend told me that and I haven't failed a test yet

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

12. Tell me if you pass it so I can use this as a reference. :pSent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Use someone else's piss

14. alot of labs test for "detox agents" as well most are scams and wont work. you pretty much have 2 options if you have 30 days then quit until you take it. if you know your not going to pass quitting then sneaking in someone else piss is the next best thing. Iv heard using quick fix is failing people to now (fake piss)

15. I'm 5'3" about 130 lbs. Like I said; I've been drinking a lot of water, tea and juice, and I've been clean for a week. I'm going to start intensive workouts today; thanks for the tip. I'm planning on running half a mile a day (I smoke cigarettes so I really hate running, not willing to do more than that :p) and I'll also start doing 50 situps and 25 lunges a day... like I said, the cigarette smoking definitely affects how much working out I can do, not to mention I have exercise induced asthma so I can't do much more than that anyways. Please, no lectures on how smoking is stupid if you have asthma; I'm not a dumbass, I know exactly what I'm in for. I have until next Monday to take the drug test as far as I know. Any advice about how I can improve my chances of passing will be greatly appreciated! Thanks again everyone.

16. I just finished a pretty intense workout and I'm still drinking lots of fluids. If anyone has advide for my last two posts I would be eternally grateful! :]

17. If you're not gonna stop smoking long enough for it to be out of your system, there is one sure fire way to pass the drug test. Well... Not ideal but... You can always have a buddy who's clean piss for you in a condom and knot it. Tape it to your gooch or ball area and prick it with a safety pin in the stall during the test. Keeping it around your balls makes sure it's still body temperature when it goes into the tube. This may sound crazy but I know friends who've done this successfully.

18. I have been drinking herbal tea and vegetable juices to detox my body. I am 72kgs and I want to lose atleast 3-4 kgs in 7 days detox diet. My friend @sabrina took MIC Shots to naturally detox her body at home. It is also liquid cocktail that helps anyone in body cleansing. The best detox diet is to be on vegetable juices, dry fruits, proteins to keep energetic. If you have any other drink that would work let me know.