Best desk-vape for..

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sghetti nButter, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Vapor bonging..I've got plenty of glass, just considering investing some money in a desk vaporizer. I think I might go with the Buddha but figured I'd see what anyone on here has to say.Gonna go look through other threads, my bad if this exact thread exist. I don't doubt it.

2. #2 lwien, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    LSV
    VapeXhale EVO

MUCH better than using a long-ass whip made from rubber or silicone going from a Buddha to glass.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Sghetti nButter, Jan 1, 2014
    [quote name="lwien" post="19264002" timestamp="1388603763"]LSVVapeXhale EVOMUCH better than using a long-ass whip made from rubber or silicone going from a Buddha to glass.[/quote]Thanks for the advice man, I'll check those out. Definitely looking for the most convenient vapor-bong set up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 lwien, Jan 1, 2014
    No problem.   My feeling is that if you're going to be vaping through glass, then it makes sense to get as close to an all glass air and vapor path as possible.

Another vape to consider for vaporbonging is the VripTech but it's a bit on the fragile side.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 TokinMMA, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    I own the Vapexhale Cloud EVO. It whips everything else I've tried when it comes to Vapour-bong. To give you an idea, I've used the HI, Silver Surfer, Sublimator, Da Buddah, the Lotus, The DaVinci, and the Purple Days, for Vapour-bong.

Check out my review of it.

http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1267785-dr-plutonious-reviews-infamous-vapexhale-cloud-evo-pics.html

If you are on a budget, the Lifesaber Vaporizer (LSV) and the HI are also great for vapourbong, as is the herbailaire.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [quote name="Dr. Plutonious" post="19267193" timestamp="1388649983"]I own the Vapexhale Cloud EVO. It whips everything else I've tried when it comes to Vapour-bong. To give you an idea, I've used the HI, Silver Surfer, Sublimator, Da Buddah, the Lotus, The DaVinci, and the Purple Days, for Vapour-bong.Check out my review of it.http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1267785-dr-plutonious-reviews-infamous-vapexhale-cloud-evo-pics.htmlIf you are on a budget, the Lifesaber Vaporizer (LSV) and the HI are also great for vapourbong, as is the herbailaire.[/quote]Thanks a lot for the opinion. If I end up pulling the trigger it'll definitely be on the vapexhale cloud evo. I can get $50 off too, due to an offer code from 'getting Doug with high' on YouTube lol. Awesome.

7. Look up the e-nano log vaporizer by epic vape. Just got mine last month and I stick exclusively to vapor bonging. It's not like most log vapes, has a temp switch and gets hot enough to do oils and concentrates. I use .05 per load and get 1 very milky almost smoke like rip, and 1 what I call movie theater popcorn hits.Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Question.   Why would you want a long silicon/rubber whip to come between the glass heater cover in Da Budda and your glass waterpipes?      Wouldn't it make more sense to eliminate that and go to a glass on glass connection for a much cleaner vapor path that would provide a cleaner taste will less condensation to deal with?

9. iwien, we've already discussed this and I agree. Disregard this thread now lol the troll above you is going to every thread I've made and copying and pasting my posts lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Im thinking about herbalaire h2.2, thats glass on glass.

Apparently the bag system isnt very good though, can that be confirmed by someone maybe.

LOL.    I didn't even notice that.  

Thread disregarded.    Thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 1
    Apparently the bag system isn't very good?    Where did you hear this from?

13.  A review vid i watched, thats why i was asking if its true.

I take it its not true cos i really want to get it.

It's not true.    Get it.    The HA is a great vape.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks for the tip.

I think this is the one i will get.

• Like Like x 1