Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best description of being high on weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austins312, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Feel like a piece of butter, melting on a big pile of flapjacks.

2. #22 RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahahaha love dat movie!

3. That's actually not very uncommon for people with low tolerances.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h6cQrq_PXM]‪Pineapple Express opening scene with item 9‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    Hahaha this is one of the funniest movies.

5. Man when I'm high it feels amazing. It used to be crazy awesome but my tolerance is kind of building now, nonetheless the high is still sweet! I used to feel extreme euphoria, (still kind of do), intense vibrating and massaging of my body (not so intense anymore), physical waves and surges of happiness I could hear and feel, closed eye visuals, very HD vision, slowed down time, really deep peacefulness and happiness, nonstop train of thought, and overall well being. Lately I've been feeling mostly that but not as intense but ill try to describe it. I feel very happy, vibrations go through my body, things look more HD, music sounds fucking awesome, I zone out like crazy, train of thought is still crazy, eating is fucking amazing, and overall very peaceful and happy. Sorry for rambling on haha :)