best dealer you've ever had?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokken91, Jul 15, 2010.

1. when i was a young teenage i knew this old hippie that would deal to me for good prices, he homegrew and always had the best shit...how bout you GC?

2. when my best friend lived in town we would blaze at his apartment and listen to music all day man... he had a buncha great pieces and we had the same taste in music so it was fuckin perfect... he always stayed with some really good mids... occasionally some kb or beasters. but yea, buying from him was the best.

3. I'm fairly new to mj and i have one dealer, who lives down the street from me, in these apartments across the street from the university.

He has regs, and 2 types of "dank".

He's really chill and nice, and gets me a gram or two of mids for $10.

4. My current :) Yeah sure sometimes his draws are a little short and sometimes all he has is mids but he lives around the corner, drops to my house, always got something and if i don't have cash he will always lay me on ;)

5. Rikki Lake.. no kidding..

6. My current dealer is the man. He dosen't smoke which makes his prices lower. i can get 1/8 chronic which is homegrown by local cubans for $50. its not even compressed. and plus, when he goes out of town, he calls to make sure I am covered for that time :)

7. This dude that was my main dealer for a while....he was awesome. He'd deliver and we'd (my ex and I) buy a gram about every two days or so. Yeah we could have saved up buying bigger amounts but whatever it was a long time ago. Dude was awesome, always had really funky dank buds...and he would always hook me up fat. He was just generous with me all the time...I'd pick up a half eighth and he'd give me close to an eighth....just for $25..of dank! It was crazy, I miss him man he was the best dealer hands down :( the rest have been really unreliable or sell me slack bags or they try to get me to pay for mids or schwagg for dank prices...fuck that. Oh well, what can ya do?