Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best deal in the world!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hellavonne, Apr 29, 2009.

1. ok GC before you ask "pics or it didnt happen" i will have them soon but they wnt be very high quality i still gotta go pick it up when he gets back but i am positng ut of sheer excitement. my dealer hit it big with white widow and for 20$ i can get 6grams! i promise i'll havepics of the bud. maybe nto all 6 grams due to smokignb ut it will be enugh to prove it was real. dont sdiss on me for this post im jsut really excited. :p

2. it wont be white widow, or it wont be 6 gs, or it will be fake

3. nice deal, man
    think you could send me some? :)

4. I doubt it will be 6gs. or even white widow for that matter. but hey if you got pics.....

5. Why, exactly? His dealer could know a grower, and the shit costs under $20 per ounce to grow. I'm not saying OP is being honest or not as I don't know him, but don't be so quick to call BS just because most of you get ripped off every time you buy.

6. Well said. For all we know his dealer could grow his own shit. Its $100 an oz for DANK where I live, but all my dealers are growers. :smoking:

7. I just give mine away when I have extra, which is most of the time.

8. lol i wish i could have that much weed! :mad:

9. i can promise you i will have pics. one of his relatives grows and gives him 2 os to sell or smoke. i will have pics though nce he gets back its about a 4 hr drive frm there and back not counting wherever in denver he lives.

10. Toke on brah, glad to hear theres more generous growers like yourself out there. I'll take a bong hit to that. :bongin:

11. U are my friend then!

12. ^^ best deal in the world or worst spelling in the world?? :smoking:

13. actually
    the best deal in the world is free weed for life.
    an unlimited supply

14. very well said, dude im looking foward to some nice pics

15. I don't know his dealer but, in all honesty, you don't know that. I've picked up onces for 20 bucks of decent nor cal bud. You just gotta get the hook and know the grower.

16. I have the feeling you would be an awesome guy to know personally. Not only are you intelligent and interesting but you give out free weed. :hello:

17. well you are my new best friend... any extra's you have OSG, you can send it my way!

18. This most definitely could be the case, and while I have much love and much respect for you OSG, you have to realize how different of a situation most are in from you. I'll bet at least 8 for every 10 smokers do not know the grower, or anyone else in the hierarchy other than the person they bought from. So while he could be a rare case, in which is dealer knows the grower, or the dealer is the grower, it's much, much more likely not to turn out as OP is hoping.

To OP, I hope you're right and everything goes smooth and you are able to get some nice WW pics up soon. :hello:

19. Oh most certainly; I know the situation most people are in. I was just saying that it was possible and perhaps giving the benefit of the doubt was in order :)