Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best deal IMO.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FunBlameMonster, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Last night I had a couple of friends over. One of them had been trying to sell me his 4 piece space case for 35 for about two weeks but I just didn't have money to spare. Anyways last night he is looking at some ChemDog I had and holds up like a .5- .6 buy and says he will give it to me for that. So I jumped on that offer quick. That's really all there is to this story but I thought i would share cause I'm high af off of all this newly collected keif :)

2. Nice man. That's a good deal! Enjoy it!

3. Daaaaamn man, that is a good deal! A spacecase for ~10 dollars worth of weed. and i bet there was a little kief in it already, thus sweetening the deal for you!

4. [quote name='"reefermadness11"']Daaaaamn man, that is a good deal! A spacecase for ~10 dollars worth of weed. and i bet there was a little kief in it already, thus sweetening the deal for you![/quote]

Ha actually no no keif. But I can grind up about a gram and get I nice bowl topper

5. Niiice. Sounds kind of like a fiend if he let it go for so cheap but whatever, awesome deal for you!! Lol.

6. [quote name='"Xblunt-manX"']Niiice. Sounds kind of like a fiend if he let it go for so cheap but whatever, awesome deal for you!! Lol.[/quote]

Yeah I jumped on that deal quick. I even threw in a little more cause I felt a kinda bad.