Best Day's with weed and sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Red Lou, Jul 6, 2009.

1. while back had one of the best days of my life and was wonderin if anyone shared a similar experience

Woke up to a wake and bake and did some cloths shopin met up wit some girl and got supper blazed then proceeded with her to about 3 other friends houses smokin at each ones around 2 am we took it back to my house and went at it for about hour of the best sex ive ever had
    once i thought this great night would be donne i wake up around 5 roll over and we go at it another tow times while geting blazed and listing to the birds outside my window

2. Sounds like a good day if u ask me. New clothes, bud, and sex. thats a great combo.

3. My boyfriend's mom works at a school, so she's never home before like 4 during the week. If he wakes up at a reasonable time (damn lazy stoners :p), and our schedules allow for it, I come over to his house and we basically smoke and have sex until someone comes home.

That's not an isolated incident, but it doesn't happen often either (like, all summer since school is out), so it's kinda relevant lol.

4. yea actually. this past week's been crazy. been nothing but sex, pot and alcohol. its been fun. but i'm kinda starting to get bored of it. idk, its weird.

i really don't know.

5. Last week I picked up my girl bought a box of fruity pebbles and milk. Smoked a bowl of green crack and ate. After we were done eating we proceeded to fuck for a good 2 hours. After we smoked a blunt of the green crack outside laying on her trampoline. After we cuddled and fooled around a bit. We were both exhausted at the end of the night.

6. Wow thats whats up i always wanted to have sex on a trampoline its up there in my dreams with doin it on a roof to