Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Well basically yesterday, all I did was chill. it was Easter but we didn't have Easter dinner :(. Anyways, even though im 18 (lulz) my mom always makes me find an easter basket because it reminds her from when I was younger (WTF lol) but I always do cause I get munchies? :)D) But anyways, I get the basket only to find a pipe laying there and little baggies of weed everywhere (LMAO) So Im like Hey Thanks Mom. Shes like "Yeah whatever." So I spent the rest of the day smoking the weed from the pipe until like 8. Me and my boy roll up a blunt with about 1.5 in it. Smoked that shit less than 10 minutes. Felt really trippy. It was great?

So, how was your Easter?

2. Nothing compared to yours but I did go and play paintball lol

3. Dude, why didn't you blaze up with your mom?

4. I dunno. I asked her before but when I did she said she was too tired that day.

Whenever shes ready she will come.

the pipe she gave me has a jamacian dude smoking a blunt with a penguin(wtf lol)

5. It's just wierd. My mum is cool and I've smoked with her a few times but it's always just wierd.

6. THANK YOU LOL. I've always been thinking this too. The first time she ever gave me weed I felt sick lmao. It was soo weird. The thought of your mom blazing on your pipe is just .. i dunno.. wrong? lmao. So creepy feeling. I guess I'd get used to it like I did with the weed thing.

7. My Easter was just like any other day. Woke up and the blunt smoking ensued.

8. me and my cuz got really ripped and got lost in the woods for 3 hours and eventually resorted to swim in the creek till someone found us...we had cellphones on us the entire time so we could have called someone earlier

9. Sounds like you guys are a little slow to me...

10. ya or on shrooms

OP thats fucking sick, I would kill to be able to buy my mom an 8th for the holidays