The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stoner666, Nov 16, 2003.

1. yesterday was the greatest first i waked and baked with a nice fat j the i went to my friends house for a drum lesson where we smoked 4 grams then i smoked a couple of bowls with my other buddy and then we went to my friends house
    where we did blades for three hours then went home where my other friend was waiting for me and smoked 3 bowls

try and top that

2. i've had lotsa days like that with more smoking, i just can't remember alot of it, haha. u know u've had a good day when u can only remember half of it

3. pipe_420 - an eighth is 3.5 grams.

4. Pipe 420 - no offense or anything, but i HIGHLY doubt that you could smoke 4 ounces by yourself in one sitting. Maybe its a typo and u meant 8 grams?

5. i can't say i've gone through 8oz in a day, but me and a couple friends killed an ounce of some of the dankest nugs i've ever smoked in about 4-5 hours time :D SOOOOOOO trashed! lmao!

and shagra... don't be so critical. where i come from an eigth is 4 grams, LMAO!

and yes, i know how much an eigth weighs... it's just that most people around here just throw in the extra half gram for their regulars. :)

6. man i wish i could get 8oz, i would sell that in a second, there would be no way i could smoke it all and feel good that i didnt make any money off it.

Grasscity Deals Near You