Best day of my life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr O, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Fuck yeah today was one hell of a day! :D

So I woke up this morning to go to school, which sucked. I get there and tada, class canceled! So i'm like nice! But fuck, I came here for absolutly no reason at all :( So I go back down to the cafeteria, where I meet an old friend from highschool (well old friend, didn't see him since a whole year, talked to him on FB though). He's like hey man, i've got that huge J, its time for us to go for a smoke :D So i'm like, FUCK YEAH! :hello: So we go outside, find a good spot and light that shit up. I swear, that joint was like 15cm long and like 2 cm large at the end (perfect cones ftw :D)

So we go back inside the caffeteria to chill with some friends. 10 minutes later, i was so hungry i couldv'e ate a whole horse :eek: Unfortunatly I had no money:( (no job sucks).

So we chill around for a bit, walk around the school a little. I had to piss so i went to the bathroom, and when i went in the bathroom cabin, i found a fucking 10 dollar bill right there, lying on the ground! I was like no fucking way, this is so awesome!! So obviously, we go back to the caffeteria and get some munchies :cool:

Few hours later, after being around, I decide to go home to take a little nap. I wake up at around 2 o'clock, and my girlfriend calls me to do something. So we go downtown, and just have a fun afternoon. While we're in a tattoo shop (yeah, my gf just got a tongue piercing, double win :D), I get a call from future shop saying i'm hired and I start next week! How fucking awesome is that!?!?

We then go have dinner, we meet a few friends, go to a bar, have a good night, you' know. We come back home, and for the first time in my life I have sex while blasting some JUDAS FUCKING PRIEST on the speakers! (parents weren't home ftw :D).

Yeah, now I just drove her home and i'm :bongin: a little before going to bed :smoke:

This day was so fucking awesome!!!!

Summary:
    -Wake up to go to school
    -Class canceled
    -Meet an old friend and we smoke a huge J from HIS stash :D
    - No cash for munchies, chill around with friends
    -Find 10$ on the ground while going to the washrooms
    -EAT
    -Nap
    -Get with girlfriend, we go downtown
    -Get hired by future shop
    -Have dinner with GF
    -Bang while blasting some Judas Priest on the speakers :D

2. sounds like a hell of a day bro.

3. hmm,

id say,

yes, great day indeed.

4. good to hear, i had a good one too

5. i had a shitty fuckin day lol

6. Maybe I stole all your luck? :cool:

7. haha mabye

8. COOL STORY BRO.

no but seriously that sounds like a great day, i wish my life was as exciting as that.

9. Man I wish it was like this every day :p
    It ain't though so don't feel bad haha

10. what the fuck! that is a good ass day.

i diddnt smoke a black n mild for the 3rd straight day! and i managed to save the night by scraping kief out of a grinder that my friend gave me a while back.

11. Sounds like a good day, have fun!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M]YouTube - Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day (HD)[/ame]

12. Hahaha that's crazy.

13. ^^^I love that ice cube song :)

that sounds like a great really great day man. ^__^

14. Very nice. I'm a little jealous. And if you're girlfriend is hot then that will boost my jealousy level up even more.

15. not to be a dick but 99% sure future shop drug tests

16. not true .
    In Canada it is illegal to drug test employees.
    Look it up .

God bless Canada :p

17. Hell yeah she is :D

Ding ding ding :p

18. Sounds like a good day :metal::bongin::smoke:

19. well then, on SOME REAL SHIT, i might consider moving to canada.

20. You should .

As long as your not a dumb American who wants to make stuff all gay in our country then come over . Theres plenty of room ....

...We are one of the biggest and least populated countries :p so many trees and natural beauty to be seen .