1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Day... EVER!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hummercash, Jan 14, 2004.

1. well, maybe not ever, but it was a really good day.

i usually go to bed @ like 3am and wake up around noon, but today i had my mom wake me up @ 8:30 before she left for work. so i wait til she leaves, then i smoke 2 heaping bowls. i showered, did some shit around the house, then @ 10:30 my friend picked me up and we went to IHOP. i had 2 eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and all you can eat pancakes. mmmmmmmmmm. i ate about 5 pancakes w/ those flavored syrups (coulda had like 15 if i didnt get the eggs and shit).

then we go to Best Buy where i FINALLY get Half Baked (ive been to that best buy about 3 times in the last week and they never have it out even though it says they have 4 in stock). after Best Buy, we headed over to CompUSA where i ended up playing w/ Apple's Soundtrack on a powermac G5 for about 15-30 minutes. Soundtrack is the shit when ur high (and when ur not).

By now its like 1:30 and we drive by a Quiznos, so being the fatties we are, we stop and get lunch. Regular Tuscan Chicken for me... and a small sprite cuz the god damn Dr. Pepper was broken :(

after lunch we went back to my friend's house where i managed to level up Gandalf in LOTR:RotK for PS2. Then we played 2 games in our Madden 2004 season. during the second game i started getting REALLY sleepy, started dozing off and then would wake up every time i heard the whistle from the ref. decided it would be a good time to go home before i fell asleep on my friends couch.

so at home i turned my electric blanket to high and popped half baked in... fell asleep 30 minutes into it and didn't wake up til about 2 hours ago (11pm). nice little nap. watched Tough Crowd. now its time to go back to bed.

pretty good day if you ask me :)

.//chris

2. sounds like a phat day, i wish me/one of my friends had a car, it would be sooo sweet, and much easier....

3. Half Baked DVD.....I was expecting so much more from that. The only special features are like text to read, and maybe a trailer or two. Oh well, I still am glad I have it since i love that movie.

4. sounds like a good day to me

5. As good of a day as any!!

Just remember to repeat as oftn as you can!!!!

6. hey another mac person.... sweet. i have a g4 cube.... yeah.

7. Ahh man that sounds like one of my days. I usually don't go to bed til around 5 am though cuz i have insomnia. I love those short days and long nights.

Grasscity Deals Near You