Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best day ever

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankeryDo, Nov 19, 2014.

1. #1 DankeryDo, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    So I've been smoking some oretty good shit but I smoked with a older friend of mine and he said hes hooking me up with some good stuff. He said my stuff is top notch but this stuff im getting is out of this world. Its called Northern Lights he said.

EDIT: HOLY SHIT WEED CAN BE TJIS STRONG?

2. Sounds like some dank cannabis

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

3. always nice getting a new link wiff some doper dope! don't forget to bring your towel

4. bro I don't want to rain on your parade but unless this dude is buying from a dispensary he might be BS'ing you, it happens a lot so people will just hype up what they have

5. THIS
    But if it really is Northern Lights, it's probably gonna be AWESOME, every time I've had Northern Lights, it was super dank:3

6. northern lights, kush, og, whatever, if it get's you ripped, we can all agree that it's dank. let your senses guide you, not the strains name. 

7. Im only purchasing $10.00 woth incase this is the case.

8. LOL 10 dollars.

9. How much are you getting? Usually Northern Lights is a pretty penny.

10. Heavy indica

11. Haha laugh at the 10 dollars because the guy is my neighbor I can go over whenever.

12. Im amazed...this is crazy one one hitter took me off earth into cloud 9 then on a space shuttle to outerspacce. Im so fucking high.

13. best day of my life was finding this bag of quarter oz weed at a bus stop. some stoner must've lost it, too bad i enjoyed your chocolate taste kush weed, thanks bro.

14. i'm jealous... i have the shittiest dealer known to man. be my friend op.

15. :yay: and then the butterfly started sailing down from planet rainbow :yay:

16. Ballin' and saving gas.

17. Haha IRON.
    Hell yeah sleeping blade. I get awesome prices I picked up a half oz for 130