Best day ever:)

Discussion in 'General' started by E=MC420, Feb 12, 2014.

1. last night they canceled school cuz there was supposed to be a bunch of snow during the night and the roads would be fucked up.... I woke up at 10.30 and no snow:) no fucking snow at all! All day. It was a decent day. And they already cancled school tomorrow:)

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

2. Looser

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I remember high school

5. @ragerkid I'm 25 and going to school for medical coding :p

6. This is the first time I've heard someone get excited that school ISN'T canceled. You must love what you do op, good luck with your medical career. 

7. I don't get it. Did they or did they not cancel school?

Omega369 :wave:

8. They canceled school and to his amazement there was not a single flake that fell. OP is even happier becauze they canceled classes again for tomorrow.

ITT: 3 days worth of classes crammed in to one day when he returns

9. Missing college/university classes can be a bitch. I don't see why you're so happy when the prof. will most likely assign more work.

I saw/liked this before even reading the original post. And in response, I say:

[​IMG]

11. @[member="CMGarcia55"] ik its goanna suck to make this shit up but I try to live in the moment and enjoy what's going on right now and not stress about the future. You should try this if you find yourself stressing about tomorrow and not enjoying what's going on right now.

12. @[member="8ight"] I really wish I understood this reference!

13. And to that I say..
    [​IMG]

14. Wow. I'm 5 years younger than you and I'm currently not in school. Made me feel like I've failed in life.

15. @ragerkid lol this is just my second semester. I haven't really done anything worth shit since high school don't feel bad

16. @wookertbrahshington lol