Best day ever.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by diesel45645, May 17, 2012.

1. So today I was walking around with my friend. We found a spot and started toking (in an alley) and the owner of a property came out and I booked it and my friend just stayed like a dumbass. I have classes in 30 minutes and I find out he's an ex teacher at my school ( for all you 'underage reported' guys I'm 19. Upgrading my courses) I come back as soon as I see he's not coming. We get talking for about 40 minutes and he tells me hes cool and has done some growning before. (he's 63 really bad health) he offered me some of his dry stuff that he never got rid of and gave me about 20 grams or so. It's not bad stuff. 2 tinfoil balls and a pot with a lot in it so maybe more. I told him I'm intrested in growing so he gives me about 30 seeds and gave me tips. He also gave us some nice cohibas, and by the time we were done talking school was over lol so I just drove home. Sorry if this made sense I'm sooo high. Yeah some people are still chill these days it's nice to see.

2. Good shit, its always cool talking to someone about that kind of stuff from back in the day. :D

3. It was sitting outside in his lil green house think for who knows how long. Completely odorless tho kinda weird. Seems like swag/ shake haha he said I can always have more but gradually and his wife doesn't know and he also watched a professional grow op for a few weeks before when the owners were away and his nephew has 4 chronic grow operations when his nephews brother in law is a cop. Feels like breaking bad man