Best dab stick material?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by SkunkWoodz, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Just doing a little research for a product I'm developing.  If you have another material in mind please post it.  Thanks blades

2. By dab stick you mean the tool used? Like skillet toolz? If yes then a combo material like how Skillet Toolz does it. Ti tool with a grip type thing on it made of plastic(?) or rubber or some shit.

3. #3 SkunkWoodz, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014

Yeah, there's so many names.  Wand, stick, dabber, scraper, shovel, skilletz

Would you buy something with a handle like this?

[​IMG]

4. I dont often do dabs (homemade hashpipe is better in my opinion) but when I do I usually just use a papper clip. I used a glass one at a party I was at and I prefer my paper clip to that lol. But that handle is sweet man, if I did dabs enough to justify buying one I would think that thats cool.

5. lol Skilletools are not Ti, they're cheap steel tools with a shrink-tubing label.

For a Ti nail, always use a Ti dabber. glass with glass/quartz

Is that just for glass protection? or is there another reason behind that?

7. I like both

8. #10 stlmodude, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    Mystic Timber makes some sweet dabbers with wooden handles. Love mine. Matches my KindTray really well. Gotta love wooden goods!Edit:As stated previously, glass is good on glass and quartz, titanium is good on titanium. Seems like titanium is the majority favorite. It's certainly my preference.

9. Thanks dude, I've never heard of mystic timber.  Looks like I'm behind the game with them.  pretty sweet stuff

10. No problemo! They're awesome. I'm not sure they're as well known as some of the others.. A diamond in the rough!