Best curing idea ever maybe?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ford, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Am not getting angry,
    am simply quoting on what you had said to be in previous posts on how am preaching bullshit.

Agian,
    I never said Taste.
    Read my post better pleese

Their is loads of people in the same boat, who agrees that orange peel will lightly scent a bud. just type it in and you will get loads of searches on this very subject. its been well tried and tested.

2. Again, I said smell...ha, stop telling me to read when you can't.

"...are going to make my buds smell like oranges. "

Dude, i've done loads of research too. Most of them are just little kids pretending that it actually worked. Anyone with ANY slight bit of knowledge or who have actually tried it (like myself) know what it actually does. Buds lose all taste and smell, all just to get some moisture back into them...fuck that.

Anyways man, just don't go preaching something you have never tried yourself. People do that way to much on here.

3. [quote name='"washedmothafuka"']Again, I said smell...ha, stop telling me to read when you can't.

"...are going to make my buds smell like oranges. "

Dude, i've done loads of research too. Most of them are just little kids pretending that it actually worked. Anyone with ANY slight bit of knowledge or who have actually tried it (like myself) know what it actually does. Buds lose all taste and smell, all just to get some moisture back into them...fuck that.

Anyways man, just don't go preaching something you have never tried yourself. People do that way to much on here.[/quote]

This guy. you are like a know it all in every thread. You are probably annoying and short in real life.
    I don't agree with op aswell before you start on me too!

All flowers go through the time they smell like grass. It's no one's fault:):):)

4. Since some people think this is rocket science let me get to your level.... If I shit in your house And the door is closed for weeks then you have a poop smelling house until its cleaned and that smell will stick for a bit too. Its so simple anymore arguing thread is deleted try it for yourself and then come back and say oh I'm an idiot. The stinky smell does stick to the bud and I like it. Otherwise enjoy

5. [quote name='"Devirginator"']

This guy. you are like a know it all in every thread. You are probably annoying and short in real life.
    I don't agree with op aswell before you start on me too!

All flowers go through the time they smell like grass. It's no one's fault:):):)[/quote]

says the person with 4 post

6. Actually, I'm not very outgoing in real life, so it would be impossible to be annoying. And I'm 6' 1", pretty skinny. But nice try. You are correct on knowing it all...I do know a lot more than anyone in apprentice.

Your analysis doesn't work. Poop would dry up and stop smelling after a minute, but that's besides the point. EVEN if it made your buds smell better, the ground up shake would lose quality/dry out very fast, and the benefit of your buds smelling better does nothing....doesn't help the taste or potency....it just effects your nose before you smoke it. Kind of stupid to grind up perfect buds just to make other buds smell better? If you want your buds to smell better dry slower or don't buy from the same guy...it's that simple. So if smell is ALL you care about in your marijuana...go for it.