Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

best cruise n smoke strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jokengonzo, Jun 30, 2016.

1. All right question for my fellow stoners and please no moral orels just looking for opinions not views about whether you should or not drive n smoke. So my question whats the best strain for enjoying a.relaxing.drive somewhere? I'm residing in cali and spend a good majority driving and was tryin to see what strain would be most good for a cruise something that doesnt knock you out but still gives you a good head change

2. I would go with a nice sativa like Durban Poison or Sour Diesel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. In my backwards, probably never legal or MMP ever, state any strain you have is good for cruising!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. skywalker og

• Like Like x 1
  5. Purple Urkle, Purple Kush, heavy, heavy ass Indicas, man. Get fuckin' faded and trip on that scenery while you're spaced on the music, dig?

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1