Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best cross breeds

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NWestblessed, May 14, 2012.

1. Personally I like the original shit if you get an original less found around with genetics seed and grow it with good methods I feel that the more original (what I'm talking about is like Arcata trainwreck and afghani #1 and dj shorts blueberry for example instead of like afwreck or cheesewreck or blueberry kush - though blueberry is a bad example because I like its crosses especially blue dream and I realize that these givin examples are the true originals but I just haven't smoked too many super old school originals though I wish to so those are the originals to me). But what more modern crosses have proven to be awesome. Have any been consistantly dank through the generations even. I'm referring to any cross but especially ones that growers have crossed themselves would be neat to know about. I've heard some strains, though both superb, just don't mix well. I've seen a few hand crossed and trainwreck x sour d was pretty dank. Oh and papaya x skunk was dank the skunk crossed into it gave it this distinct pungent sweet smell not skunky like dead road skunky but definitely a smell that can be considered skunky I'd say that was the best hand crossed by a grower that I know