Best Concert you've ever been to?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Lemmings009, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Hey dewds just curious, whats the best concert or concerts use been to? Mine personally wud have to be smashing pumpkins in 92 in millennium park in chicago

2. Sum 41 a few years ago.

It's my avatar pic we were as close to the stage as you could be right in the middle. It was fuckin sweet

3. Blink-182 was pretty good, but Kid Cudi was unreal. Cudi my favorite so far!

4. System of a Down.

5. Heres my top three (because they were all so awesome):
    1.Pearl Jam
    2. Van Halen
    3. Pretty Lights

6. It's hard to say considering there is many of styles I have enjoyed live but hip hop wise its either Eminem or MF Doom.

7. Pretty lights is a fucking amazing show man i went to bonnaroo last year and they fucked shit up

8. Haha idk..

My first was pretty unique..

It was low key.. 6 hrs away from town (first group outta town trip :p)

We found a weed plant in the redwoods..

Got a shitty motel. Hot boxed it with blunts..

Went to Santa Cruz the next Morning..

Checked in at the HILTON in San Jose (Thanks to my friends mom lol)

Saw.. Zeds Dead, Sub Focus and Skream + Benga.. They were the only ones playing lol!!!

It was awesome. AND

the hotel was LITERALLY across the street from the show.. And the smoke break area led outside to our Hotel! :p

I rolled joints in between Zeds Dead and SubFocus in the hotel room..

Got Molly powder from some guy.. Rolled tits..

Found some other unmentionables..

Was ALL over the place. And had the best time lol

9. The Wailers in Lake Tahoe was the most chill and all around best time

10. I've been to so many amazing shows in my life. Too hard to pick the best ever. Best in the last year though, Furthur in Madison Wisconsin this past November.

11. I'd have to say my favorite was Phish New years eve 09 in Miami and my second favorite was guster, they are so musically talented

12. Santana

Nine Inch Nails

13. Haha yeah I caught The Wailers at a festival in the north of Scotland. Super chill set with the whole crowd skanking out, having a great time. They even played some of their less well known stuff, great great gig. I was blasted too. :smoke:

14. Black Keys was a great show, great night. I was lifted. 311 and Incubus were chill as hell though, too.

15. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds for me...

16. neil young at massey hall.

17. 1. Roger Waters The Wall Live
    2.Queens Of The Stone Age
    3.Kyuss Lives! (twice)

18. Either

New York Dolls/Poison/Mötley Crüe

--or--

Alice Cooper.

19. free tibet concert washington dc
    pearl jam, radiohead, red hot chili peppers, r.e.m., beastie boys, herbie hancock, dave matthews band, a tribe called quest, sonic youth, wylcef, krs one and many others