Best concert you've been to high

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by weeeeed, Dec 15, 2009.

1. blazed and confused was sick with snoop dogg and slightly stoopid.

2. Bob Dylan and his Band.

Dayton 2009

and

Durham 2009, so awesome and so high I actually blacked out towards the end for a few seconds. Crazy.

3. roger waters (pink floyd with out david gilmour) dark side of the moon BEST SHOW EVER!
    in the air canada center. for those who dont live in toronto, its our biggest venue, its where our (shitty) hockey team play. i was smoking joints through out the whollleee concert.

must have surprised the shit out of the guy who i shit you not said to me "you mind switching places with your dad (he wasnt my dad) im going to be smoking hash all night long" seeing me with a fattie ass joint

4. damn i just found out some crazy news...bassnectar (for anyone who knows him, a great dubstep DJ and his shows are awesome) is coming to my area for 2 shows in april...one in boston then one near a college where like 30 of my friends go to. so after the 2nd show were gonna go to umass amherst (a crazy party school) and go to a after party where theres gonna be numerous nitrous tanks and acid and mdma etc etc....its gonna be fuckin crazy!!!!! sooo pumped...at the second show im gonna know like half the audience...this will probly be the best concerts i ever go to...bassnectar shows are epic enough without a bunch of friends and an afterparty, noe i got all of em

5. Pink Floyd - Taft Center, Cincinnati - 11/20/71

6. Coachella 2004, 2005 and 2006... Can u say daftpunk while rollin balls and smoking blunts??? :hello::smoking:

7. in 2008 i saw Roger Waters "Dark side of the Moon", im only 22 so i couldnt see the whole pink floyd band. This shit was sick, we tripped hard that night and pre-rolled like 10 purple urkle blunts and smoked them there.

Also in like 2002 i saw Red Hot Chilly Peppers, i didnt bring no weed but when snoop dog was opening for RHCP this old ass hippy dude was smoking some fire by him self and i asked if i could hit that and he tossed me my own joint and said "theres plenty to go around"...man it was some badass shit too cause i was blowed through the whole concert.