Best concert you've been to high

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by weeeeed, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Phish. Hamptons. ya

2. the RX bandits. by FAR

3. Hands down the best concert I've been to so far was Roger Waters at Nissan Pavilion.

:eek:

4. prodigy :hello:

check out youtube if u havent heard them

thay rock when wasted

5. allman brothers on lake canandaigua- fucking awesome.

6. t in the park prodigy was there

was there wasted on e

[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I29-VeX4Dv4[/ame]

7. I went to Trap Them, Skeletonwitch, Toxic Holocaust, and The Black Dahlia Murder, stoned off my ass. Wall to wall circle pits. Thrash Metal FTW.

also Asher Roth and Kid Cudi was awesome, Asher came out to 'Blunt Cruisin' everyone started lightin' up, and the security guards just covered their eyes with their hands. So sweet.

8. So jealous man, he's my musical hero.

9. Well good news because he will be touring next year and performing the Wall in its entirety.

10. I saw Muse live for the first time a couple days ago, HOLY SHIT! The best band I've ever seen live in all the concerts I've been to. I look forward to goin again in April.

11. This summer I went to Lollapalooza in Chicago and I was extremely baked all day. I only went one day and me and my boyfriend rolled 9 j's. We watched some DJ, then STS9, then Crystal Castles, then of Montreal. It was an amazing day especially because of Montreal is my favorite band EVER and Crystal Castles is not too far behind. It was well worth 80 dollars.

12. 311 and the kottonmouth kings in chi town! or 311, ziggy marley, and the expendables in atlanta!

13. NIN by far. I was in detroit in the palace. People were hotboxing the stadium lol...Too bad I didnt smoke back then....Although, I did get a little buzz just from the guy next to me blowing smoke on me haha. And I lost a pair of glasses.....it was awesome.

14. I went to a ratatat concert on 420 at the house of blues in boston.
    everybody was burning inside. I went already high, and the place was hotboxed. Crazy show too. RATATAT is insane live/loud/high

15. Phish in Knoxville. Rum, nitrous, and 'shrooms at the hotel and parking lot. A bowl or two in the show. Phish is a must-see.

16. I've been high at almost every single concert I've ever been to. But since I'm also a booze hound I'm gonna assume what's the best show I've been to whilst only high. Well that, was The Melvins. I was stoned as fuck right next to Dale Crover's drumset, and it was one of the very few select shows I was not drunk for.

17. Broken Social Scene came by in February and I spent the entire night dancing next to some dude that was like 20x higher than I was lol. Fun night

18. Phish's Cinci Show this year was bomb! Took a hit and smoked a LOT. The music was awesome, the vibes were great. It remains in the top 5 experiences in my life lol

19. no question...Groundation...some of the best reggae ever, blazed several blunts and watched in amazement.

20. amen man it was a great time! I had a blast at both of those shows