Best concert you've been to high

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by weeeeed, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Now wait a second, someone else in FoCo who likes the same music I do and trips? Dude, we have to meet up, haha. Oh, and I was at at least 3 of those tribe shows and the Dead at the pepsi center also.

Lets see here....
    On mushrooms (don't remember how much) at Perpetual Groove at the Bluebird in Denver

Ketamine and drunk at Tribe's Day Out Of Time (Pnuma Trio, STS9, Pretty Lights, Daedalus, Bass science) at the rocks.

Mushrooms and drunk as fuuuuuuck at Bisco Inferno (Lotus, Z-trip, RJD2, Disco Biscuits, Paul Oakenfold) at the rocks.

Way high at both nights of Keller Williams at the Mishawaka Amphitheater. This was right after I stopped getting drug tested and started smoking again, and I had hash enhanced joints/bowls and got so high I could only stand there and sway left and right in front of Keller, haha.

A single gold rolex at STS9 at the Fillmore a couple years ago. These things were all molly, I'm not big on pressed pills and only took this because I knew it was clean.

More than that, but as I mentioned I was getting drug tested there for a while so I had to go to a lot of concerts on either mushrooms, alcohol, or some combination of the two. I could've done acid but I only do that every once in a while.

2. Ate several baked goods in the Austin City Limits fest.
    artic monkeys and pearl jam were the highlights.

3. Emmure,White Chapel, and Born Of Osirus on acid, fucking trippiest and scariest shit ever, lol

4. Lotus at the Town Ballroom on acid, got kicked out for smoking. Met the opening band out back and got free tix to the next show and then snuck back in.

5. man i wish i oculd go to rothbury. the only sweet concert i have seen was The Wailers, in Lake Tahoe, CA.

blunt of OG, blunt of Bubba, and one of some organic bonana.

mmmmmm

6. hands down it has to be Phish this summer in Chicago on two strong doses... I never felt so energized and happy.

Shit Sober Phish is better than most other concerts i have blazed at. Its just one of those things you have to experience and you will know what I mean.

7. I'd say my favorite was 311 and KMK. It was in Omaha, their home town, and the energy was just insane. Everyone was high as fuck. Smoke was everywhere.

but the craziest was either Slipknot or In Flames. Damn were those fun :hello:

8. I would disagree on that because the music holds on its own and believe me its even better when your high but When I went to the two night run in Cincy, I barely made it back on the cash I had so purchasing nug was definitely out of the question. I just made the best with what I had the first night and had a blast....

The second night... well, I made some friends and that is an entirely different story haha.

9. DUDE, thats fuckin ausome... i wanna see them live.

i saw Mastodon and Kylesa baked as hell and with a little bit of an alcohol buzz goin...goodass show.

10. Saw Steve Miller Band at an outdoor festival in the summer, wicked concert, definately smoking joints to The Joker.:smoking:

11. smoked a chewy blunt in the crowd at an Andre Nickatina show... fuckin madness

i did go to a lazer pink floyd show in seattle on 5 hits of acid... but that doesnt really count they werent actually playing

12. well since i legit smoke at every concert i have ever been to, that means every show applies lol...the best would be snoop dogg opening for my favorite band slightly stoopid for the Blazed and Confused Tour this past summer...shit was crazy...ive been a fan of SS for a while now and ive never seen them play at such a large venue...and i was in the pit area which is pretty much front row tix...i was closer to them at this show than i was when ive seen them at small clubs...i took 2 pink star xtc pills and smoked a bunch of weed...pretty sure the strain was called green monster...whether it was is another story but it was dank...best show of my life and ive seen some great ones..just the best mix of music and drugs and fun and hot bitches and everyoine getting high...one of the best days of my life haha

i remember b4 the show we pregamed at my house and rolled a fatass blunt...we smoked a bowl after rolling it and we forgot it and had to drive home to go get it after we were already like 15 minutes away from my house, and my parents were home by then and i left the blunt pretty much the first place they would look and my mom called us to let us know like 2 mnutes after i realized we didnt have the blunt..so they just gave it back to us and we were on our way lol

13. i envy you, you are a lucky man

14. Modest Mouse was, without a doubt, the best show I've seen high.
    I saw Incubus high for the first time this past August (saw them sober twice before that), they were great also even though I'm not really a fan of their newest new stuff!

15. they come to columbus allllll the time man

16. A Tech n9ne concert last year that friends went 2 was sick supposedly. people smoked blunts in the crowd i guess noone cared lol.

17. DMB in Virginia Beach :yay:

18. either blazed and confused (stoopid, snoop, stephen marley, mickey avalon)

or

matisyahu (wasn't that blazed, but I got backstage passes and got to meet him and talk with him + autographs and other good stuff)