Best Concert you have ever attended?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by hockeyman07, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Yep, they definitely tore me a new one.

2. rock the bells

3. Incubus during summer '08 in Chicago

4. it was more like.. A RAVE. In fact, there's another one coming out this new years eve: TOGETHER AS ONE, in L.A.

Saying that it was amazing ..is an understatement.

5. Opeth in '06, at the Troc in Philly. One of the more amazing experineces I've had.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeX5PNBDSJ0]YouTube - Opeth - The Grand Conjuration LIVE @ Trocadero Theater[/ame]

I can't believe that the video from that night is still up :p

6. incubus live really is something else...i saw them this summer...the best setlist ever, played all their good shit...definelty one of the top 3 concerts ive ever seen

7. I was planning to go see I Set My Friends on Fire in South Jersey last year. I was with my friend and then I got a call from another friend who was already at the venue. He played in a band and said he was talking to Matt from the band and said he'd smoke with us if we brought tree. Needless to say we went out of our way, bought an eighth, and smoked with Matt. Good time.

8. Warbringer, Exmortus, Bonded by Blood, Witchaven, Kombat, Hellcommand, Nuclear Age

This was at a venue I frequent all the time, heres a vid from the very show
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCgCyK5TQfg]YouTube - Warbringer Combat Shock LIVE MUTANT HOUSE[/ame]

Thats me that got up on stage to the far left at 3:23 and promptly fell backwards

9. Gotta say Dave Matthews Band.

Was super chill, lots of stoners around, kick ass free hot dogs in the parking lot also! :D

10. Snoop Dogg, KMK, P.O.D. and 311 at Red, White, And BOOM!! last summer was amazing. Loved the freely moving herb being passed around the crowd.

..Also some of the Playing With Fire Concerts have some amazing Guitar players there every year.

11. the dead at the gorge in eastern washington. fucking epic

12. I went to Bassnectar at the Irving Plaza about a month ago. That was fucking tight.

13. YES!
    Blazed and confused was the SHIT but my favorite concert of all time was Rebelution/Expendables...they were fucking SICK taking shots out of a jager tap on stage blowing the sickest songs. West Beach Festival was huge and i lvoed it but reb/expendable takes the cake

14. Santana. He's a boss

15. #135 stoner_lukas, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    Nine Inch Nails in Salt Lake City, 2005...and I've been to a lot of concerts.

It was just a mindblowing show

Snoop and 311 was good too at the Patriot Center. SOJA and Rebelution as well

16. Mayhem fest 2009. the 4 headliner bands were Marylin Manson, Slayer, Killswitch Engage, and Bullet for my Valentine. There were some bad ass bands on the other stages, but i will just list my top favs: Job for a Cowboy, Cannibal Corpse, Whitechapel, Behemoth, Black Daliha. It was pretty tight and I got baked as hell before, during, and after. :smoking:

17. Eric Clapton and Steve Winwood at the I-zod center, june somthing 09. My mom got me two tickets for my birthday, thinking I would take my girlfriend. I took my mom though, blazed a joint on the way there. Best experience in my life. Especially when they played "cant find my way home". Almost brought a tear to my eye. People were even blazing there.

18. Iron Maiden - Mansfield, Mass 2008.

19. 311/expendables/ziggy was an awesome concert, saw them at a great outdoor venue in philly. also saw warped tour a few years ago, that was a kickass concert, got offered acid from some random guy haha. also going to see the expendables again on friday, got 21 grams between me and my 2 friends to smoke that night, also made some hash, its gonna be a good time

20. I know he is a gay fish but mine is Kanye West's Late Registration Tour when he came The Assembly hall in Champaign. My friend and I snorted a gram of chunk and smoked personal dro blunts to the dome before we went in. We were at the top row stoned as hell when the couple next to us starts smoking on a sneak a toke smellin fireee as hell. The show was AMAZING!!