Best Concert you have ever attended?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by hockeyman07, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Fall 2008

2. Oh man...hard to decide.
    When I saw Warbringer with Kreator, Exodus and Belphegor that was pretty tight.
    Or the 3rd time I saw Amon Amarth (I think with Belphegor again?) that ruled.
    Or last year's Paganfest with Eluvietie and Ensiferum.
    Or the tour this year with Mayhem and Cephalic and Cattle Decap...even though Mayhem kicked everyone off and toured by themselves...still fucking MAYHEM.

3. 311, ziggy marley, and the expendables
    i got passed like 9 different strains....good times:smoking:

4. 4-way tie between The Dillinger Escape Plan, Radiohead, The Mars Volta, and Nine Inch Nails.

5. Goldfinger is the best show I've ever been to. Great band, the drummer had a guy eat a twinkie out of his ass, they let anyone who wants to come on stage get up and sing a song with them. They're the shit live.

I saw Girl Talk on acid and that was a lot of fun as well.

Just recently saw No Doubt and that's probably a top five show.

6. I saw them at the eagles ballroom last year on Halloween. I guess they were with toxic holocaust but I didn't realize.
    Amazing show though. I got beat up, sprayed with blood, and laid all in the same night.

7. Reagan Youth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!11ONE!!!!

I swear the best one. No Stage. FUCKING CHAOS IN A RANDOM PERSONS HOUSE.

Fucking hardcore punk rock.
    Drunx as shit.

8. Wow man your first concert sounds hella metal. And as far as metal concerts go they're not relaxed at all, mosh pits, circle pits, and crowd surfing. The only bad part is the big fat swetty drunks who start fights in the pit and the emo faggots who try to act metal and try to hardcore dance. As far as the girls go I've seen a hella lot of good looking girls at metal concerts man. :metal:

9. Hmmmm.....definitely a toss up.

Iron Maiden at MSG for the Somewhere Back In Time tour was INSANE. They blew a circuit and all the sound cut:D

Then there was Metallica from their most recent tour. I loved that too.

Both of those shows were sit-down shows for me though.

As for being on the floor, I really dont have a favorite, but I do have some that I rank higher than others. Slipknot was amazing, as were all of the bands I saw at Taste of Chaos last year(A7X, Atreyu, Bullet for My Valentine....*drools*). And every time I've seen Less than Jake live, I had such a good time I walked out of there a better person:p

10. Okay, I am just going to comment that I am deeply jealous of anyone who has seen Rage Against The Machine live.

I know jealousy is not good, so I'll have to work on that.

11. My best was Static X and Bury Your Dead at the NorVa. Fucking crazy concert.

12. Taste of Chaos

Bullet For my Valentine
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Atreyu
    Mudd
    Bless the fall
    and a couple other bands...It was pretty intense

Also been to a black label society / sevendust concert

13. Jack Johnson, the largest crowd of thousands all drunk dancing happier than ever to the most feel good music on the planet.. priceless

14. last summer i went to my first Dave concert. smoked 2 bowls before it. hands down the best concert I have been to..............so far. this year i believe im going to both Dave concerts in my area. and i just picked up 2 nice pieces so it should be fun.

15. Taste of Chaos was really good when they were all there.

But the best concert I have ever been to is either:
    Warped Tour '05
    Next Big Thing '06 (local radio station show)
    or Chiodos w/ Aiden, The Audition, and The Devil Wears Prada.

16. then hit up the blazed & confused tour...slightly stoopid is touring w/snoop this summer starting july 10th in Nevada. for me its most def slightly stoopid, god damn do they know how to put on a show. I love how they deliberately choose venues that are waay more leinent on herb smokin...cant wait for the tour to start!:smoke:

17. Aesop Rock concert. Hypest crowd at an indie rapper show I've seen.

18. The Disco Biscuits, At Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Ashvielle,NC 4/25/09. It was the last show of their tour. They played for 3 hours and blew off my fucking dome and melted my face all over the floor.

Where all The Biscuit Heads At man???

19. Smashing Pumpkins, summer of 2007 Centre Island in Toronto. Most memorable and highly anticipated concert for me EVER!

20. holy crap, went to Femi Kuti's concert last night! WOW. Everyone was dancing, his band is so powerful in person!!! Check this dude out!!!