Best College Smoking Device

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by CASPER123, Jun 17, 2009.

1. #1 CASPER123, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2009
    I have come to conclusion that a vaporizer would be the best choice for my college smoking device. I was wondering what you guys thought would be the best vaporizer to buy for college. I already had a volcano vaporizer. I liked it a lot but i think i wanna try something new. If you dont think a vaporizer is the best for dorm room smoking please educate me on whats better because im trying to be 100 % stealth u kno

2. Friend has a volcano and its awesome, ive heard that there one of the best if not THE best.

3. What happened to your volcano? That is like the best one made. Shouldn't you have been thinking "Hey I'm going to college soon I think I might need this"

Just what I think lol.

4. None of the RAs at my school care about weed really unless its just blatant (door open, people yelling in the hall, other stupid shit) so bongs/blunts/joints/spoons we did it all lol.....great times.

5. The volcano was confiscated by my parents. They paid me 400 dollars for it tho

6. #6 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jun 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
    Aside from a volcano, i would suggest a Vapor brothers(hands free), its only about 160 bucks but its definatly a solid unit and easy to adjust the temperature.
    A vaporizer if definatly the best choice if your trying to lay low on the smell.

Also maybe consider an Iolite if you want a portable vape, but its around 250 on average.

7. get a vapor genie, small and portable, easy to hide, but with that stealthy vape effect.

8. Have you already lived at the dorms your staying at or are you planning on going in the fall?

i'd say wait till you get there and see how their attitude towards smoking is. My freshman year, most of the RA's (including mine) didnt really care that much about smoking (and smoked with us) there were only like 1/2 RA's that actually called the cops so all we had to do was just watch out for those two (like on nights they were on tour be really careful). We smoked everything in our dorms, blunts, bongs, vapes, joints, waterfalls (there was a sink convienently located in my dorm room haha)

9. they are definitely toking that shit if they gave u 400$ hahaha

10. for real, they are just too embarrassed to go to a head shop, lol. did they make you show them how to use it? lol

edit: but seriously, a vapor genie, they are like $60

11. Dude volcanoes are the shit as far as vaporizers go. My good friend sprung for one at school and he'd just stash it in the closet. Our RA's were really rough on us and actually busted my buds up for smokin a joint behind the dorm next to ours. If you exhale out the window and spray some glade when youre all done there will be NO smell.

If youre looking for something different tho, try a bong with activated carbon or use a sploof

12. I blazed with bongs and bubblers all year in my dorm and my RAs were strict as fuck. You just have to make a nice sploof and only pack snaps. Worked perfectly all year.

13. If you are interested in this, PM me and I can hook you up with one for $200. It is a great vaporizer. You will save a lot of money on weed with the vaporizer, so you will have some extra cash for beer and shit.

14. dude you DO NOT want a vape if you are in a normal dorm room... that shit will still make it smell!

What you want is a bong, load one hit in it and snap it all... Make sure you pull the whole bowl so its no longer cherry and no smoke will rise off of it.

clear the tube, and exhale SLOWLY through a sploof.

this is the BEST way and leads to no smell (other than a smelly bong but that can easily be taken care of). If you got a bathroom go in there and do this because after using the sploof maybe 10 times it starts to become increasingly less useful

15. ummm you have obviously never used a vape or at least a good one. There is almost no smell and the smell doesnt even smell like weed. If someone can detect the smell of weed from the vape, they are a huge stoner and you have nothing to worry about.

16. Tape your door shut and put your matress up against it. Then open your window and put a fan blowing outside. Blow smoke outside. Spray air freshener. Enjoy.

17. with the 400 they gave you, you could simply buy another vaporizer and some dank buds!

shit man, thats what i would've done...what'd you do with the 400?

18. just get another volcano, it's the best one out there, and if you can afford why get a lower-end vaporizer.

I'm not trying to bash other vapes by the way, but the best is the best and if you can get it get it. But if you wanna save money get the vapor brothers one, I've heard nothing but good things about that one.