best co-op games to play while stoned

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vagabond Blonde, May 31, 2010.

1. I'm looking for a fun co-op game that me & my bf can play and finish.. doesn't matter which gaming console it's played on..

Any ideas??

2. Gears of war 1 or 2

3. The first Army of Two is pretty cool,Resident Evil 5's co-op is fun. Like the guy above me said both the Gears of War games have hella good co-op.

4. Splinter Cell: Conviction & Fable 2

5. Left 4 Dead, Mariokart, Katamari Damacy

6. new COD has special ops stuff...an older game, but rare is Sniper Elite, best game ever, for ps2...great game

7. Team Fortress 2! :hello:

8. #8 overgrowray, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (1 & 2)

it was for PS2 i think. my ex bought the games for the same reason. we played both games 3-4 times the whole way through. it really is the best co-op IMO. i tired hard to find something else that i'd enjoy the same but it never happened.

The first army of 2 was pretty bad ass, a good friend of mine and i beat it in less than a week though, i wish it was longer. i haven't had a chance to play the second one.

edit: yea Fable 2 is pretty good. my most recent ex got me addicted to it. i'm bummed i didn't get to finish it.

9. The new army of two game is awesome.

10. call of duty

11. wow thanks guys me & my bf will def check some of these out! :)

12. Left 4 Dead. Man I had some AWESOME times playing that game.

13. I had some fun with that new four-player mario, only played an hour though, not sure if its worth the buy. Rent that shit if you have a wii!:cool:

14. Left 4 Dead, Gears of War, Borderlands

15. Resident evil 5, played it awhile ago with my friend when we were completley buttered and I swore we played a level with like worms that jumped out of water that I walked through, played it again sober and no such thing happened...

16. Are you sure you weren't thinking of the alligator part?

17. I may have been, that was one of my first really high times